Culture in Conflict

Culture in Conflict

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jan 22

One of the other threads made me think of this, and I didn't want to post it there least it gets seen as taking away from the other thread.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
One of the other threads made me think of this, and I didn't want to post it there least it gets seen as taking away from the other thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVv7UcZjcI
Could you provide a précis to save having to watch 25 mins of video.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Could you provide a précis to save having to watch 25 mins of video.
Culture in conflict, victim culture vs. honor or dignity. Looking at it all with grace, and forgiveness.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Culture in conflict, victim culture vs. honor or dignity. Looking at it all with grace, and forgiveness.
Standing here by the barn door, I think, in the medium term at least, with the seething, pulsating internet, and our indiscriminate interconnectivity, and the triumph of unfiltered quantity over much maligned quality, that the horse may have bolted.

F

Moves
30 Jan 22

@kellyjay said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVv7UcZjcI
I will watch this later.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
I will watch this later.
Looking forward to hearing your opinion and wondering why you got thumbs down for saying that!?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Can you then offer some examples of how this applies to either this forum, yourself personally or something elsewhere which you have personally witnessed?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Can you then offer some examples of how this applies to either this forum, yourself personally or something elsewhere which you have personally witnessed?
Watch it or don't, for crying out loud, it's a link.