Crashing Heaven.

Crashing Heaven.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Jun 06

When I die I'm going to crash Heaven. I'll spike the punch, slit the seats, and leave the toilet seat up. What are YOU going to do about it?

😠

P-

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
02 Jun 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
When I die I'm going to crash Heaven. I'll spike the punch, slit the seats, and leave the toilet seat up. What are YOU going to do about it?

😠

P-
Careful, somebody is likely to lob the holy hand grenade of Antioch at you.

"Three is the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two unless thou then proceed to three...five is right out."

TheSkipper

l

London

Moves
02 Jun 06

😠

P-
Call men in white coats.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Jun 06

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Call men in white coats.
The Popes?

P-

l

London

Moves
02 Jun 06

The Popes?

P-
Those are white cassocks.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
02 Jun 06

😠

P-
Plug the toilet seat up would have been funnier. I could just imagine Jesus in the bathroom with the plunger, cursing up a storm, with water overflowing all over the floor, trying to get it to flush. Now that's an amusing mental image.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Jun 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Plug the toilet seat up would have been funnier. I could just imagine Jesus in the bathroom with the plunger, cursing up a storm, with water overflowing all over the floor, trying to get it to flush. Now that's an amusing mental image.
Note to self, plug the toilet!

P-

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jun 06

He'll have moderator powers too. Watch out!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
02 Jun 06

Jesus never used a toilet.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jun 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
Is that what the Host is?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
04 Jun 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
What does he use? A litter box?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 Jun 06

What does he use? A litter box?
I guess they didn't have toilets back then.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Jun 06

😠

P-
If you are saved and then you will go to heaven. You will be in such awe at Christ presence that you will fall down and worship him.

d

Moves
05 Jun 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
If you are saved and then you will go to heaven. You will be in such awe at Christ presence that you will fall down and worship him.
Can't I just shake his hand and thank him instead? Why must I automatically fall and worship. I think Christ would like my style more.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
05 Jun 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
Jesus is way cool.