1. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 09:29
    @fmf said
    Romans1009 was a ludicrous, vacuous creep. His efforts to create "fun" content that you approve of got him banned by the site. Ghost of a Duke and divegeester and I are still here, part of a community that your 'Best Poster on the Spirituality Forum' was trying to destroy.

I don't really want to talk about Romans stuff.

Of course, you don't. But we know now that his ...[text shortened]... u are going to endorse?

Of course, you don't really want to talk about Romans1009. Of course not.
    Lol, so Roman's was going to destroy this community through his high volume crap posting?

And you're all still so bothered about it?

Amazing.

I saw a guy trolling and triggering people, sure, but it's the internet. Nothing was being destroyed.

He was outnumbered three (or more) to one, and he still is making you guys cry into your keyboards at just the mention.

Are you sure you want to pick the scab off of your persona's wound?

This is boring and makes me feel like you guys are a bit over invested.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '19 09:36
    @philokalia said
    I think we can drop Romans. I think that's very old news.
    He is indeed old news, and boring too.

What isn’t boring however, is how you like to keep presenting him as one of the best posters on this site. This is fascinating.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:19
    @divegeester said
    He is indeed old news, and boring too.

What isn’t boring however, is how you like to keep presenting him as one of the best posters on this site. This is fascinating.
    LOL, where did I bring him up?

He is always brought up whenever FMF or you are upset with me.

I know you guys are men of science.

Let's run an experiment...

How about every time that I mention "Romans" for the first time in a thread, we count it, and every time that you or FMF mentions Romans, we also count it.

We might then get down to the bottom of who is obsessed with Romans.

Let's not count this thread or any posts that happened before it, but let's start right now and see what happens.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:26
    @philokalia said
    I forget that the internet posts of Romans also hurt you.
    "Hurt" me?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:27
    @philokalia said
    Lol, so Roman's was going to destroy this community through his high volume crap posting?

And you're all still so bothered about it?

Amazing.

I saw a guy trolling and triggering people, sure, but it's the internet. Nothing was being destroyed.

He was outnumbered three (or more) to one, and he still is making you guys cry into your keyboards at just the menti ...[text shortened]... of your persona's wound?

This is boring and makes me feel like you guys are a bit over invested.
    Who is the next creep you are going to endorse?
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:32
    @fmf said
    "Hurt" me?
    So he didn't really hurt you or upset you or anything.

Got it.

Sounds like it's safe to not talk about it anymore then, right? I mean, we are on an internet forum just throwing around some posts and having a laugh, having a discussion, having some dialog.

People sometimes troll each other on the internet, and people often say flippant things.

If this whole Romans thing doesn't bother you anymore, it'd sure be nice for us to move on, right?
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:34
    @fmf said
    Who is the next creep you are going to endorse?
    Well, geez, I do not think of anyone here as a creep, FMF.

Would you like to name some people you consider creeps?

Would I make the cut on that list?

It's fine -- fire away. We are, after all, just having a laugh on the internet, right?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:37
    @philokalia said
    So he didn't really hurt you or upset you or anything.
    Did you not actually read any of the puerile twaddle he posted? How would that "hurt" someone? What is interesting is that you declared him the best poster on this forum. That means some of his out and out creepiness rubs off on you. You stalk me from thread to thread imploring me to post in what you think is a better way. Are divegeester, Ghost of a Duke and I supposed to post like him?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:41
    @philokalia said
    Well, geez, I do not think of anyone here as a creep, FMF.

Would you like to name some people you consider creeps?

Would I make the cut on that list?
    Paedophilia, child substance abuse, sexual insults aimed at another poster's wife, harassment by PM, repeating the same catchphrases about child sex, drunken children, urination, hundreds and hundreds of times...? You don't think he was a creep?
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:44
    @fmf said
    Did you not actually read any of the puerile twaddle he posted? How would that "hurt" someone? What is interesting is that you declared him the best poster on this forum. That means some of his out and out creepiness rubs off on you. You stalk me from thread to thread imploring me to post in what you think is a better way. Are divegeester, Ghost of a Duke and I supposed to post like him?
    FMF, my friend, you are over reacting. This is the first time we've had an extended interaction in a very long time. I am not stalking you at all.

There's very few active threads here and a bunch of them are about the Jehovah's Witnesses.

You are hallucinating. You're off your rocker, as we Yanks might say. But I think you are just doing it as a ploy.

... I did say that Romans was the best poster in the forum/

Did that hurt you? If Romans didn't hurt you, and my statement didn't hurt you, if these were just things that happened... What's the deal with bringing this up every time that we have a long exchange?

Surely, this is all highly irrelevant. A guy that you dogged around the Forum liked a poster that was tying you & a few other sinto knots for a while, and wasn't absolutely turned off by the typical trolly behavior on the internet.

Surely, that can just fade into the past, can't it? What's the deal with constantly dwelling on it?
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:45
    @fmf said
    Paedophilia, child substance abuse, sexual insults aimed at another poster's wife, harassment by PM, repeating the same catchphrases about child sex, drunken children, urination, hundreds and hundreds of times...? You don't think he was a creep?
    I don't know man -- you say you aren't mad or hurt by it, but yuo seem pretty mad.

I also gotta say: I didn't see much of what you said. I saw insults, and I saw sexual insults (some of the most common of all insults), and I remember some jokes about being drunk, yeah.

Sure.

You're still mad? You're still upset that, when we had a lengthy exchange, I said a guy that you were feuding with was a great poster and contributing..? Alright.

Do you want me to apologize? Would that make you feel better?

Did I hurt you?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:46
    @philokalia said
    I did say that Romans was the best poster in the forum/

Did that hurt you?
    I think it hurt your credibility and continues to do so.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:49
    @fmf said
    I think it hurt your credibility and continues to do so.
    Oh, please, what credibility?

We're on a fricking internet forum. People troll each other. People get rude. Some people are rude and upsetting, but other times are insightful. Why? IDK, it's an internet forum.

I try to not judge people. And I don't mind if you hold onto some judgments about me.

But I gotta say -- you sound pretty obsessed, hot, and bothered by my reputation and by Romans, and there's a real fixation with bringing this up & re-inserting it everywhere.

Why? It's just so silly & trite.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:51
    @philokalia said
    Oh, please, what credibility?
    Your credibility when you type out ten or twelve posts in a row of 'advice' about what would make for a better forum while carefully avoiding discussion of the topics in hand.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '19 10:52
    @philokalia said
    We're on a fricking internet forum. People troll each other.
    I don't troll anybody.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree