Clay Jones Why God allows Evil

Clay Jones Why God allows Evil

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
346d

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
346d

@kellyjay said
https://youtu.be/wCvgl94RvR8
Can you provide a brief synopsis so that we each don’t have to listen to this whatever it is for over an our?

Thanks

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Can you provide a brief synopsis so that we each don’t have to listen to this whatever it is for over an our?

Thanks
I guess not; we all just have to smell KellyJay’s glove.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
344d

@kellyjay said
https://youtu.be/wCvgl94RvR8
If God exists, He either 'cannot' prevent evil or simply doesn't care about it.

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
344d

Someone told me this. I don't necessarily support it.

God and his angels operate in the subconscious world, and we mortals in the physical world.
God cannot, or won't, interfere in the physical world.
Same as we can not interfere in the subconscious world.
But God use mortals, ie me and you, to change things, or situations in the physical world.
If we can not, or will not, change a situation we suffer in, then its on us.
So we have a choice.
Does it make sense?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
344d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If God exists, He either 'cannot' prevent evil or simply doesn't care about it.
I assume you didn't watch, you are just giving what you think without entertaining the link for the topic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
344d

@pawnpaw said
Someone told me this. I don't necessarily support it.

God and his angels operate in the subconscious world, and we mortals in the physical world.
God cannot, or won't, interfere in the physical world.
Same as we can not interfere in the subconscious world.
But God use mortals, ie me and you, to change things, or situations in the physical world.
If we can not, or will not, change a situation we suffer in, then its on us.
So we have a choice.
Does it make sense?
We have choices, and we live in a universe that doesn't bend to suit us when we make bad and evil choices, the end result of those types of choices we see in no uncertain terms. It is no different than when we make loving choices, the fruit of those also are on full display. The bottom line reality isn't a cartoon where we can shoot someone in the face and all that happens is their head gets misshapen for a second then goes back to normal. Good and evil are clearly defined here, both terms can be ignored in the name of meaningless, but all results do not change simply because we don't like them.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
344d

@kellyjay said
I assume you didn't watch, you are just giving what you think without entertaining the link for the topic.
For future reference, I never watch any of your videos.

F

Moves
344d

@kellyjay said
Summarize the argument the video makes.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
344d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For future reference, I never watch any of your videos.
That isn't surprising, it doesn't stop you from using my post as a jumping point to voice your thoughts on what you acknowledge is something you have no clue what was said. You just want to enter into a discussion without a clue as to the true contents of the discussion, to give your thoughts on your presuppositions not context. You are not alone, some simply cannot stand even the thought of what they think is not true, to the point they also will stick their heads up their a$$, and still voice opposition to things they have no interest in hearing out of the reasoning, that led others to hold different views.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
344d

@kellyjay said
That isn't surprising, it doesn't stop you from using my post as a jumping point to voice your thoughts on what you acknowledge is something you have no clue what was said. You just want to enter into a discussion without a clue as to the true contents of the discussion, to give your thoughts on your presuppositions not context. You are not alone, some simply cannot stand ...[text shortened]... ings they have no interest in hearing out of the reasoning, that led others to hold different views.
I don't like lazy posting, especially in an OP.

F

Moves
344d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
That isn't surprising, it doesn't stop you from using my post as a jumping point to voice your thoughts on what you acknowledge is something you have no clue what was said. You just want to enter into a discussion without a clue as to the true contents of the discussion, to give your thoughts on your presuppositions not context.
Are Clay Jones' presuppositions important? Is he saying something that has challenged you and changed your mind or is he saying something you agree with? Are your presuppositions and Clay Jones' presuppositions the same? If so, why not just state what your presuppositions are?

F

Moves
344d

@kellyjay said
The bottom line reality isn't a cartoon where we can shoot someone in the face and all that happens is their head gets misshapen for a second then goes back to normal.
So it's not Clay Jones the horticulturist? It's Clay Jones the cartoonist, then?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@fmf said
Are Clay Jones' presuppositions important? Is he saying something that has challenged you and changed your mind or is he saying something you agree with? Are your presuppositions and Clay Jones' presuppositions the same? If so, why not just state what your presuppositions are?
Just SMELL THE GLOVE FMF!

Kellyjay doesn’t need to explain anything to the likes of you when he’s posting a video from his echo chamber, so just shut up and…

SMELL

THE

GLOVE

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
344d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't like lazy posting, especially in an OP.
And yet you post on threads you have no interest in actually seeing the context. Talk about lazy!