Christians ONLY please!!!

Christians ONLY please!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
25 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by knightwest
The stuff that you and your friends post here in the name of Christianity has absolutely nothing in common with the Christianity I know!!
What Christianity do you know?

N

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by knightwest
How dare you!?!? Sasquatch's relationship (or anyone else's) to God is between him and God, it is certainly not up to you to judge it.

Maybe if you stopped being so judgemental more people would respect what you had to say.

Also, if you stopped putting yourself on the same level as Jesus and actually learned some humility, you wouldn't come acros ...[text shortened]... here in the name of Christianity has absolutely nothing in common with the Christianity I know!!
Also, if you stopped putting yourself on the same level as Jesus and actually learned some humility, you wouldn't come across as ridiculous as you do.

Knightwest, firstly, I, and trust me, nor even you will ever be on the same level as Jesus. BTW, I have learned alot, and how would you even know? You dont even know me!

How dare you!?!? Sasquatch's relationship (or anyone else's) to God is between him and God, it is certainly not up to you to judge it.

Maybe if you stopped being so judgemental more people would respect what you had to say.

You actually mean how dare I stand up for Jesus? Well, if anyone here says "I have a deep and personal relationship with God" and then mock God, swear people, and talk as dirty, you have to not be talking about God, but another god. I will never be a Christian if I keep my mouth shut and see how socalled christians go on like that. Is this called judging? Palease! Its called helping you right.

b

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
[b]Also, if you stopped putting yourself on the same level as Jesus and actually learned some humility, you wouldn't come across as ridiculous as you do.

Knightwest, firstly, I, and trust me, nor even you will ever be on the same level as Jesus. BTW, I have learned alot, and how would you even know? You dont even know me!

How dare you!?!? ...[text shortened]... alled christians go on like that. Is this called judging? Palease! Its called helping you right.
Here Here

h

Cosmos

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Because money is the most direct form of help that a business can receive. A church, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, is a business. With no money, there would be no church.

Psalm 62:10 “Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them”

This is basically what Jesus said a ...[text shortened]... his way.

If a church were to turn its halls into a flee market, that would be another matter.
If only churches were only running Flea markets, then it would not be so bad.

Unfortunately, churches tend to invest in stock market companies, including ones making weapons of war.
Still, given religion's close links to war in the past, this is hardly surprising.

So how do you feel about your money financing arms deals? Do you think this gets God's approval?

General of GROSS

Calvin's Treehouse

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
[b]
[b]
You actually mean how dare I stand up for Jesus? Well, if anyone here says "I have a deep and personal relationship with God" and then mock God, swear people, and talk as dirty, you have to not be talking about God, but another god. I will never be a Christian if I keep my mouth shut and see how socalled christians go on like that. Is this called judging? Palease! Its called helping you right.
Your assumption that Jesus needs you to stand up for him is laughable. Should Jesus be offended by anything anyone says about him in these forums, then he will work it out with that person himself.

You judge other people's approach to their faith as not good enough, implying that you are somehow better because you are vocal about it.

Sas's relationship with God you know nothing about, yet you judge it because it is different from yours, you call him a so-called Christian. That is insulting. Who are you to judge his, or anyone's faith?

General of GROSS

Calvin's Treehouse

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Here Here
I think you mean "hear hear".
It is a statement made when someone makes a point one agrees with, usually at public speeches or dinners.
It refers to the audience "hearing" (and agreeing with) what the speaker has just said.

It has nothing to do with the location one finds oneself in when the statement is made.

Subtle difference, but important.

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
25 Oct 05

there there

a

Meddling with things

Moves
25 Oct 05

well there are so-called little g gods. But there is only one big G GOD.
Yeah, right.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Chakan
there there
They're there because their here is not.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Now thats confusing...

l

London

Moves
25 Oct 05

well there are so-called little g gods. But there is only one big G GOD.
Don't you mean 'G-D'?

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
That's like the guys in the physco ward that asked their doc "Why are we here?"

And he said, "Because you're not all there."

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
That's like the guys in the physco ward that asked their doc "Why are we here?"

And he said, "Because you're not all there."
everywhere I go, there I am

TCE

Colorado

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by howardgee
If only churches were only running Flea markets, then it would not be so bad.

Unfortunately, churches tend to invest in stock market companies, including ones making weapons of war.
Still, given religion's close links to war in the past, this is hardly surprising.

So how do you feel about your money financing arms deals? Do you think this gets God's approval?
Again, good church vs bad church. Only a fool blindly gives away his/her money without knowing where it is going.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
25 Oct 05

Originally posted by Halitose
Now thats confusing...
Yep, especially to those who confuse there and their (ie most people in these forums).