Christians are chosen.

Christians are chosen.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
How would he know, he was chosen and rejected πŸ˜›
If you don't go to Kingdom Hall because you are at home arguing with people on the internet, do you have to give an explanation of your absence?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Mar 17

How would he know, he was chosen and rejected πŸ˜›
Are all of Scotland's football and rugby players chosen, and rejected?

rc

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
😠

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 17

Slaughtered.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
...and how he can brew so much, and so many types of, beer and yet only drink one glass a day. πŸ˜›
lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Perhaps he sells it to some of his neighbours, or perhaps his interest is purely academic and he spits it out after tasting it and then pours the batch away, perhaps he freezes it to prevent it going off and slices into chunks to make beer ice cubes.

There could be many reasons why he brews so much and frankly I think you questioning him is akin to you being satan.
That's what they literally believe.
As long as they don't get drunk.
I'm pretty sure a lot of alcoholics don't get drunk.
I don't unless I'm drinking something stronger than beer or wine

...and before you guys start calling me an alcoholic please not that the taxes on cigs and alcohol in Australia pretty much rule me out getting drunk AND paying my rent(which I must do no matter what)

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
That's what they literally believe.
As long as they don't get drunk.
I'm pretty sure a lot of alcoholics don't get drunk.
I don't unless I'm drinking something stronger than beer or wine

...and before you guys start calling me an alcoholic please not that the taxes on cigs and alcohol in Australia pretty much rule me out getting drunk AND paying my rent(which I must do no matter what)
How big is the tent
you rent?
Or do you live in a caravan,
man?

(Don't mean to be rude, dude).

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Mar 17

How big is the tent
you rent?
Or do you live in a caravan,
man?

(Don't mean to be rude, dude).
Not rude at all πŸ™‚

In fact it is 2 bedrooms for me and my 11 yr old kid. You simply cant be a single parent, raise your child responsibly and drink with any regularity or intensity.
12+ yrs ago I was drinking like 2 to 4 litres of wine per day, but not getting drunk.
I'm thinking this has to do with my genetic heritage (Hungarian) where my ancestors have been drinking copious amounts for millenia

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Mar 17

This is pure Calvinism and unsupported in scripture. The idea that you can do nothing to change your alleged fate and are predestined to burn for an eternity in some kind of fiery hell is repulsive to the senses and incongruous with a loving beneficent and merciful God.
Calvinism? You're the one claiming Christians are chosen.

You seem to tout free will and then make the mocking claim that Christians are chosen.

Which is it?

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Calvinism? You're the one claiming Christians are chosen.

You seem to tout free will and then make the mocking claim that Christians are chosen.

Which is it?
a false dilemma. One can be chosen but still retain and exercise free will. Judas Iscariot was chosen by Christ was he not but proved unworthy of the calling and exercised his own will in leading the authorities to the Christ for a mere thirty pieces of silver.

E

Moves
13 Mar 17

a false dilemma. One can be chosen but still retain and exercise free will. Judas Iscariot was chosen by Christ was he not but proved unworthy of the calling and exercised his own will in leading the authorities to the Christ for a mere thirty pieces of silver.
From John 13

Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
From John 13

Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. 27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.
so. . .

E

Moves
13 Mar 17

so. . .
Satan had not entered Judas until Jesus chose to give him the bread.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Satan had not entered Judas until Jesus chose to give him the bread.
yes but the question is whether or not he had free will

E

Moves
13 Mar 17

yes but the question is whether or not he had free will
Free will to do what? After he took the bread he was possessed by satan.

When he finally comes to his senses he is so depressed by what he had done he killed himself.