Christianity

Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
14 Jul 19

@eladar said
I deny nothing. I am just pointing out that you are a moron.
Do you realize what an ass you are???
By not addressing what "Christians" have done?

You, Eladar, are a fool.

Moves
14 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Based on posts from other threads, it should be pointed out that Christians have behaved horribly in the past.

Murder in the name of crusades is most telling, but there is more.
When you say “Christians”, do you include yourself?

Moves
14 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Horrific things have happened in the name of Jesus.
So what?

F

Moves
15 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
The "most telling" indictment against the religion of 2.2 billion people around the world ~ in your view ~ is a series of military conflicts starting around 900 years ago?

How many of the world's 2.2 billion Christians are implicated in this "most telling" indictment?

What commonly held C21st Christian beliefs can be equated with the motivations and perceived imperatives that drove those geopolitical events 900 years ago?

F

Moves
15 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You an atheist again today dude?
As I said the other day, depending on the specific way that chaney3 seeks to get attention from Christians ~ whether he wants them to fawn over him or to bristle at what he says ~ he sometimes says he is a Christian and he always has been, or sometimes he says he isn't a Christian and never has been. I guess this thread is seeking to elicit bristles with that trusty old 'Remember the Crusades' chestnut.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jul 19

@chaney3 said
Based on posts from other threads, it should be pointed out that Christians have behaved horribly in the past.

Christian values not Christianity.

Godliness not god

Moves
15 Jul 19

It appears that chaney3 has decided that this thread is not developing into the attention-fest he was expecting and has ducked out for the time being.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jul 19

@karoly-aczel said
Christian values not Christianity.

Godliness not god
What does that even mean?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What does that even mean?
I recommend understnding and embracing Christian values .
Promote the truth and righteousnous to increase ones awareness and create godliness