Christianity without christians

Christianity without christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

An' it harms none...

Moves
05 Mar 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
But dags! Hope floats, too!
Do Christians float or is it just Witches? 🙂

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Mar 06

Originally posted by dags
Depends on whether or not they're pure as Dove.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
05 Mar 06

We get on-site training for the "Dead-Man's Float" during baptism.

d

An' it harms none...

Moves
06 Mar 06

Originally posted by Halitose
We get on-site training for the "Dead-Man's Float" during baptism.
Ahh so Christians must burn as well. We could set some on fire and if they burn they must be Christian.

No wait, that won't work. 🙂

Cape Town

Moves
06 Mar 06
1 edit

Oh like the "wood floats and wood burns so we should throw the witch in the river and if she floats we'll burn her" test? 🙂
According to Monty Python it can be solved much more easily: since wood floats on water and ducks float on water then all you need to do is compare the weight of the suspected witch and the weight of a duck and if the suspect is heavier then she is a witch!

[edit]
Test for Christians: Kill them and if they go to heaven they are true Christians and if they go to Hell then they are fake. If they simply die and thats it then you are an athiest.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Mar 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
According to Monty Python it can be solved much more easily: since wood floats on water and ducks float on water then all you need to do is compare the weight of the suspected witch and the weight of a duck and if the suspect is heavier then she is a witch!

[edit]
Test for Christians: Kill them and if they go to heaven they are true Christians and if they go to Hell then they are fake. If they simply die and thats it then you are an athiest.
Sounds like someone's been reading from the militant Muslim's playbook.

l

London

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by Conrau K
It seems to me that most theists (especially christians) are capable of the most inept logic (consider the deluge of evolution debates). WHY? What would Jesus say?
Jesus would probably ask you to remove the log from your eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Sounds like someone's been reading from the militant Muslim's playbook.
Actually the burning witches philosophy came out of the Christian playbook.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Mar 06

Actually the burning witches philosophy came out of the Christian playbook.
I was quoting the 'kill the Christians and see if they go to heaven' idea.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Jesus would probably ask you to remove the log from your eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's.
How exactly does one get a log stuck in their eye?

l

London

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
How exactly does one get a log stuck in their eye?
The same way a camel passes through the eye of a needle.

p

Isle of Skye

Moves
07 Mar 06

[edit]
But you don't believe in hell.
Also you are suggesting that whatever you sincerely believe is true for you, I wonder how well this principle would work with, say, medicine.