Christianity in 105  Words

Christianity in 105 Words

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maryland

Moves
08 Jan 12

The belief that a walking dead Jewish deity who was his own father although he always existed, commits suicide by cop, although he didn't really die, in order to give himself permission not to send you to an eternal place of torture that he created for you, but instead to make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically promise him you accept him as your master, so he can cleanse you of an evil force that is present in mankind because a rib-woman and a mud-man were convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. -Anonymous

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by 667joe
The belief that a walking dead Jewish deity who was his own father although he always existed, commits suicide by cop, although he didn't really die, in order to give himself permission not to send you to an eternal place of torture that he created for you, but instead to make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathi ...[text shortened]... woman and a mud-man were convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. -Anonymous
667joe in 1 word - TROLL.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jan 12
2 edits

The belief that a walking dead Jewish deity who was his own father although he always existed, commits suicide by cop, although he didn't really die, in order to give himself permission not to send you to an eternal place of torture that he created for you, but instead to make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathi ...[text shortened]... woman and a mud-man were convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. -Anonymous
Nice post.

Why are you here; as good as the clever words in this post (by someone other than you) are, they make me think of you as a sad person with nothing much in their life but who comes here to pick on the poor ignorant people who still believe in the good spirits of the forest.

The truth is more likely that you were once spiritual and have traded that aspiration for a life more ordinary.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 12

Because of the mass of prepositional phrases and linking words like "so" and "but", this sentence has no predicate. Show me the predicate verb in this sentence. Obviously the subject is "The belief". The rest of this sentence fragment is modifying the subject, but there is no predicate verb here.

"Anonymous" must have failed grammar.

w

Moves
08 Jan 12

I suppose it beats the belief that matter always existed and just decided explode into space and then later come to life on its own after which it mutated a few billion different times to form what is now mankind in order that mankind could reproduce and then die for no apparent rhyme or reason other than just to deride those who are trying to make sense of it all.

I'm just say'in. 😛

Moves
08 Jan 12

Good News! .... It's ok... You don't have to go down in my basement...

Christianity in 1 3/4 minutes.

&feature=related

Maryland

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Because of the mass of prepositional phrases and linking words like "so" and "but", this sentence has no predicate. Show me the predicate verb in this sentence. Obviously the subject is "The belief". The rest of this sentence fragment is modifying the subject, but there is no predicate verb here.

It's the definition of Christianity written in the same fashion as any definition in the dictionary. It's not supposed to be a proper sentence!

Maryland

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Nice post.

Why are you here; as good as the clever words in this post (by someone other than you) are, they make me think of you as a sad person with nothing much in their life but who comes here to pick on the poor ignorant people who still believe in the good spirits of the forest.

The truth is more likely that you were once spiritual and have traded that aspiration for a life more ordinary.
I post here because I hope to show theists how silly they are, and give them a chance to redeem themselves with reason. If I can increased the doubt in a theist even a little bit, I will have made a difference.

Maryland

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
667joe in 1 word - TROLL.
I see you have a firm grasp of the issue!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 12

"Anonymous" An excellent source for truth.

You believe anonymous. I believe God. You and anonymous will both come face to face with God one day and give an account of your life. God said so. And you know it.

Maryland

Moves
09 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw

You believe anonymous. I believe God. You and anonymous will both come face to face with God one day and give an account of your life. God said so. And you know it.
I know nothing of the sort and neither do you. You hope there is an after life, but you don't know it. As Christopher Hitchens said, claims made with no proof can be denied with no proof! Also, as Robert Ingersall said, it is not wise to make any deals where the pay off comes after you die!

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by josephw

Do you think that obnoxiously going around threatening people with an eternity of torment after
death cast's either you or your god in a good light?

Also atheists really don't 'know it'. we really don't believe god exists and thus don't know that it
is waiting for us in the afterlife, or that the afterlife exists, or that if there is a god, and an afterlife,
that that god is the one you believe in.

Constantly claiming that we really (subconsciously perhaps) do think that your god exists and will
punish us in hell is both wrong and insulting. And sounds very much like the gibberish dasa comes
out with. He makes the same claims about you and his god.

Also the OP isn't claiming to 'believe' anonymous, simply that his post concurred with his own views.
If someone comes up with a good quote you agree with, does it really matter who it was who said it?
(other than in a legal sense of attributing things to their proper sources, and not plagiarising people.)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

He must have failed many other subjects, as well, for his reading
comprehension is very bad, too.

Maryland

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
He must have failed many other subjects, as well, for his reading
comprehension is very bad, too.
The definition is more logical than your theological beliefs!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 12

I know nothing of the sort and neither do you. You hope there is an after life, but you don't know it. As Christopher Hitches said, claims made with no proof can be denied with no proof! Also, as Robert Ingersall said, it is not wise to make any deals where the pay off comes after you die!
I do know it.

You say you don't know it. Why should that mean I don't?

That's irrational, in case you don't realise it. What you really don't know is that I know God, and you know you don't.