Celebration of Creation - Ben Carson, MD

Celebration of Creation - Ben Carson, MD

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
My answer there is only one.
It depends on your definition, but in the real world today, it doesn't work your way. 🙁

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by whodey
It appears that maybe blacks in Baltimore, like Ben Carson, are really white African Americans.

It would explain why a city with black policemen and a black mayor under a black President, could all be in cahoots to keep the black folk down
Those Blacks in Baltimore keep themselves down by running drugs out on the street and committing other crimes, instead of getting a job and doing honest work for a living. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 15

A challenge you found tiresome, what of your reply to what I wrote? If you insult someone
else' post what did you think would happen?
Armageddon?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Those Blacks in Baltimore keep themselves down by running drugs out on the street and committing other crimes, instead of getting a job and doing honest work for a living. 😏
You really are a prick.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You really are a prick.
Seconded.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You really are a prick.
Now, that's an ad hominem attack. 😏

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
20 May 15

Now, that's an ad hominem attack. 😏
True though.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

It depends on your definition, but in the real world today, it doesn't work your way. 🙁
I'm not all that happy with the 'real world today', a lot of hate and discontentment.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 15

I'm not all that happy with the 'real world today', a lot of hate and discontentment.
Sorry to hear that. My own experience is very different. I see more kindness than hatred. I continue to have great faith in people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Sorry to hear that. My own experience is very different. I see more kindness than hatred. I continue to have great faith in people.
Perhaps taking a break as a fool in the King's court and getting out among the common people would give you a different perspective. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 15

Perhaps taking a break as a fool in the King's court and getting out among the common people would give you a different perspective. 😏
Says the man in the padded cell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I experience kindness as well, but if you follow the news that isn't the rule, and it should be.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 May 15

I experience kindness as well, but if you follow the news that isn't the rule, and it should be.
I wouldn't follow the news to get a balanced perspective of the world Kelly. News is almost solely there to report on the negative aspects of the world.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I wouldn't follow the news to get a balanced perspective of the world Kelly. News is almost solely there to report on the negative aspects of the world.
Well the news business is doing good then since throwing people off buildings, rape,
murder, and war seem to be the norm.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 May 15

Well the news business is doing good then since throwing people off buildings, rape,
murder, and war seem to be the norm.
The norm for who?