1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '15 21:26
    Originally posted by C Hess
    And yet, no inbreeding depression except for those who keep things in the family for more than a few generations, if you know what I mean. By the logic of genesis where all of mankind living today comes from a single family, inbreeding depression should be solvable by keeping up the inbreeding. You can see, of course, how that would not work. Conclusion: genesis can not be understood literally.
    Mankind sinned against God, and therefore God, in his wisdom, took away the fruit of the tree of life.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 04:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Scripture teaches us that God created the world and all that is in it for His own glory and because He desired to share His life with others. The creation of all these things demonstrates His glory, His love, grace, mercy, wisdom, power, goodness, etc. Compare Psalm 19:1; 8:1; 50:6; 89:5.

https://bible.org/question/what-purpose-did-god-create-world
    Sooo, it's not how, but why? Thanks for proving my point.
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 04:15
    Mankind sinned against God, and therefore God, in his wisdom, took away the fruit of the tree of life.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Yeah, that's completely irrelevant to the point I made there.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 07:15
    Yeah, that's completely irrelevant to the point I made there.
    By taking of the fruit of the tree of life, aging and disease related death and your so-called inbreeding depression would be prevented and humans would be able to live forever.
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 09:59
    By taking of the fruit of the tree of life, aging and disease related death and your so-called inbreeding depression would be prevented and humans would be able to live forever.
    Dude! My point is that no inbreeding depression occurred, or we wouldn't be here (with the genetics we have) to talk about it, therefore, we most likely do not all come from the same two human beings some 4-600 years ago.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 16:071 edit
    Dude! My point is that no inbreeding depression occurred, or we wouldn't be here (with the genetics we have) to talk about it, therefore, we most likely do not all come from the same two human beings some 4-600 years ago.
    Dude! You are making no sense. Evolutionists believe every living creature came from only one creature and you seem to have no problem with that. How is that possible? And where did you get this 4-600 years ago? What does that mean anyway?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '15 16:53
    Evolutionists believe every living creature came from only one creature and you seem to have no problem with that.
    Could it be that you have been attacking evolution all this time simply because you have misunderstood it?
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 17:09
    Dude! You are making no sense. Evolutionists believe every living creature came from only one creature and you seem to have no problem with that. How is that possible? And where did you get this 4-600 years ago? What does that mean anyway?
    Evolution doesn't predict that all humans came from a single couple of first humans. And I meant 4000-6000 years ago.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 17:51
    Evolution doesn't predict that all humans came from a single couple of first humans. And I meant 4000-6000 years ago.
    The Bible says that about 4400 years ago there was a worldwide flood in which eight people were saved and all people living today descended from those eight people and genetics and human population calculations are consistent with that idea.

However, Evilution claims that all creatures came from a primodial soup millions or billions of years ago and humans are a descendant of one of those creatures. Genetics and human population calculations are not consistent with such an idea.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 18:07
    DNA – Proof of Noah’s Flood

Genetic evidence for the Flood - a human population bottleneck matching Noah's Flood (Genesis 6-9) - is glaringly obvious when our DNA is examined truthfully and logically. You will learn how mutations in both Y Chromosomes and Mitochondria DNA can definitely point to the 4 men and 4 women that were on the Ark, around 4,500 years ago.

What we should expect for proof of Noah's Flood

Genesis states that eight people were on the Ark: Noah and his wife, their three sons and their three wives. So:
    1.There should be signs of a population bottleneck in which humanity almost became extinct.
    2.How many different Y chromosomes were on the Ark? One – the three sons inherited their Y chromosome from Noah, and since it's only one generation down, mutations would have been little to none. 1.So, there should be only one Y chromosome lineage today.

3.How many different mtDNAs on the Ark for offspring? Three. The three wives of Noah's sons. (The Bible doesn't mention that Noah and his wife had any more children). 1.So, there should be three mtDNA lineages today.

4.These three mtDNA lineages should trace back to a single female ancestor (Biblical Eve). Proof of this would be that the three mtDNAs lineages are similar.
    5.Due to the relatively high amount of mutations humans pass down to children (approx 100 mutations per generation), and the Flood occurring about 4,500 years ago, genetic diversity in humans today should be consistent with thousands, not millions, of years. (Human history, not the age of the earth – the age of the earth is irrelevant).

What we observe today, from worldwide surveys of human genetics

1.The Human Genome Project was declared complete in April 2003. One of its findings was that all humans have virtually identical DNA. They suggested that this is due to a population bottleneck in our past, where our numbers dwindled so low that we teetered on the brink of extinction.
    2.Y chromosomes are indeed similar worldwide. No divergent Y lineages have been found. Therefore, evolutionists acknowledge a paternal common ancestor, calling him Y-chromosomal Adam.
    3.There are indeed three main mtDNA lineages found worldwide today. Evolutionists have labeled these lines “M”, “N”, and “R”. In a court of law, this would be considered inculpatory evidence.
    4.There is little difference between these three mtDNA lineages, so they must have originated in a single female, who lived not long before the bottleneck. (Evolutionists call her Mitochondrial Eve).
    5.Since humans have virtually identical DNA, the genetic diversity is consistent with thousands of years, not millions of years.

To summarize, recent genetic studies reveal one Y chromosome lineage, three very similar mtDNA lineages, and the whole human race having virtually identical DNA, firmly matches the Bible's account of Noah's Flood.

It's important to mention here that evolutionists do not claim that the above evidence proves that there was only one male and/or female alive at any point in the past. This is explained shortly.

Proof of Noah's Flood: mtDNA

Here is one source of proof for the three mtDNA lineages, which will probably surprise you for two reasons: 1) It comes from evolutionary scientists, and 2) the Biblical scenario is surprisingly easy to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup

For more see:
    http://www.astirinch.com/creation/dna-proof-of-noahs-flood/
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 May '15 18:20
    [b]DNA – Proof of Noah’s Flood

Genetic evidence for the Flood - a human population bottleneck matching Noah's Flood (Genesis 6-9) - is glaringly obvious when our DNA is examined truthfully and logically. You will learn how mutations in both Y Chromosomes and Mitochondria DNA can definitely point to the 4 men and 4 women that were on the Ark, around 4, ...[text shortened]... ial_DNA_haplogroup

For more see:
    http://www.astirinch.com/creation/dna-proof-of-noahs-flood/[/b]
    Where do you find this drivel? And why do you bother? Why do you want to follow a petty-minded, trickster god anyway?

Try to read this:

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/1/2.full
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '15 18:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I think everyone should be able to squash kittens. labels as kitten squasher are just some
    body else' opinion, which could be the extreme view, so they all should be able to squash kittens.
    Freedom of speech isn't that important to you and your country I take it?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 19:11
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Where do you find this drivel? And why do you bother? Why do you want to follow a petty-minded, trickster god anyway?

Try to read this:

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/1/2.full
    If you insist on calling what I present drivel. Then I shall not waste my time with your drivel. 😏
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 May '15 19:54
    If you insist on calling what I present drivel. Then I shall not waste my time with your drivel. 😏
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't understand it anyway.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '15 20:12
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't understand it anyway.
    Do you really think i give a rat's ass?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree