Casting a Pearl

Casting a Pearl

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @josephw
Like you said, those things are perceived by humans.

Perceptions limited by the physical senses. When one is born again a sixth sense is activated, which is guided by God's Word.

Faith, when placed [b]in
Jesus, is the only thing that can activate a spirit that is otherwise dead to God.

The only God there is. A holy God.[/b]
SO who are the SWINE you are casting your pearls to.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @apathist
We talking about the entity what tried to kill everything on this planet? What encouraged human sacrifice? What is absent as black plagues and world wars inflict us?

The answer has to be power.
God doesn't "try" to do anything. God's power is unlimited, and so is His knowledge.

Do you understand what that means? It means God can be trusted to always do the right thing. God never fails, and never makes a mistake. God is infinitely trustworthy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Jul 17

God doesn't "try" to do anything. God's power is unlimited, and so is His knowledge.

Do you understand what that means? It means God can be trusted to always do the right thing. God never fails, and never makes a mistake. God is infinitely trustworthy.
Where do you people get this foolishness from?
Do you read the Bible?
Obviously you just go to church and listen to the pastor.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. (Genesis 6:6-7 KJV)

If God repents that he did something then clearly it was a MISTAKE.
God can make MISTAKES

I can find more such references where God was sorry that he did something.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
SO who are the SWINE you are casting your pearls to.
I'm not, but if I were it would be at lying judaizers.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Jul 17

I'm not, but if I were it would be at lying judaizers.
What is a judaizer?

F

Moves
23 Jul 17

Like you said, those things are perceived by humans.

Perceptions limited by the physical senses. When one is born again a sixth sense is activated, which is guided by God's Word.

Faith, when placed [b]in
Jesus, is the only thing that can activate a spirit that is otherwise dead to God.

The only God there is. A holy God.[/b]
The various Hindu gods are "holy" too.

F

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
What is a judaizer?
Just Googled it on my phone. "Judaizers is a term for Christians who insist that their co-religionists should follow the Law of Moses." I can't think who he means. RJHinds? Eladar? They are the closest I can think of. But not really. What a bizarre thing for josephw to blurt out.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Just Googled it on my phone. "Judaizers is a term for Christians who insist that their co-religionists should follow the Law of Moses." I can't think who he means. RJHinds? Eladar? They are the closest I can think of. But not really. What a bizarre thing for josephw to blurt out.
The whole thread is bizarre... but then its josephw.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
23 Jul 17
1 edit

smelling salts

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 17

Casting a pearl...
Presuming the pearl you are casting is this OP, then do you consider the other members of this forum to be the swine?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Presuming the pearl you are casting is this OP, then do you consider the other members of this forum to be the swine?
It's a zoo old boy, but I prefer swhiskey over swine. 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 17

It's a zoo old boy, but I prefer swhiskey over swine. 😉
I'll take that as cowardly affirmative.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jul 17

I'll take that as cowardly affirmative.
Of course you do.

Maybe someday you'll take a courageous and affirmative stand for the truth of God's Word in this forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jul 17
2 edits

Of course you do.

Maybe someday you'll take a courageous and affirmative stand for the truth of God's Word in this forum.
Can you give me one example where, in your opinion, I haven't stood for the truth of God's word please?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jul 17

Can you give me one example where, in your opinion, I haven't stood for the truth of God's word please?
"The belief that a beneficent loving god has created and sustains a place especially designed to enable him to torture billions of people with fire for eternity, while he watches...because they failed to believe in him, must be one of the vilest, most crazy and most incoherent notions that mankind has ever conceived."

You may as well just come right out and call God a liar geester.