Carrobie retreats

Carrobie retreats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why not cite a few posts of mine that you believe were examples of me being duplicitous.
Because it would be futile.

You claim you were a Christian. That would mean you were "once enlightened", but then you "fell away". Now it is impossible for you to repent. How are you ever going to know the truth again?

Life is substanceless without the Truth. See if you can digest that.

F

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
Because it would be futile.

You claim you were a Christian. That would mean you were "once enlightened", but then you "fell away". Now it is impossible for you to repent. How are you ever going to know the truth again?

Life is substanceless without the Truth. See if you can digest that.
Yes, I used to be a Christian. So?

But I asked you to give some examples from my posts of me being duplicitous. You've made the claim. It's not "futile" at all for you to back it up with something.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Does anyone think they are NOT God's chosen elite?

JW's are likely not much different than anyone else.

Just an observation.
I don't think I'm Gods chosen elite.
Just another ant in the colony

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
If Robbie disappeared from RHP, you guys would miss him dearly.

Just admit it, you love him.

It's ok, we know.
I love him on the sports forum

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
I keep making the mistake of eventually coming back...
You've left and returned so many times, I sometimes think you are on a piece of elastic.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by galveston75
Well I do agree with Robbie in that the Brothers very clearly warn us not to get involved on forums such as this. I keep making the mistake of eventually coming back for a couple reasons and one is to help Robbie out when the discussions and ones here really give him and the couple others that have visited, a really hard time. I know he has done the same ...[text shortened]... example and will also be leaving. Thanks for respect that a few hear have shown over the years.
Robbie has left because he has finally been inextricably and publicly implicated by Russ himself in the cheating scandal in the Clan league. (Robbie is the leader of the "Easy Riders" clan, for those who don't know).

The thread by Russ is right there in forum and linked by myself in my OP. Robbie is a chess cheat, plain and simple, and there is no way he is going to stick around and face that kind of music.

Anyway I wish you all the best on your latest hissy-fit exit. May the cult be with you.

Yours truly,

"Son of Satan" [sic]

E

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Robbie has left because he has finally been inextricably and publicly implicated by Russ himself in the cheating scandal in the Clan league. (Robbie is the leader of the "Easy Riders" clan, for those who don't know).

The thread by Russ is right there in forum and linked by myself in my OP. Robbie is a chess cheat, plain and simple, and there is no wa ...[text shortened]... n your latest hissy-fit exit. May the cult be with you.

Yours truly,

"Son of Satan" [sic]
I'd say child of Satan. You'll get to meet your father soon enough. In the next life there is no gender.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, I used to be a Christian. So?

But I asked you to give some examples from my posts of me being duplicitous. You've made the claim. It's not "futile" at all for you to back it up with something.
So, having erred from the truth, how are you ever going to know the truth again?

Since it's your objective to be antagonistic toward the truth you once claimed to know, how is providing examples going to enlighten you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by Eladar
I'd say child of Satan. You'll get to meet your father soon enough. In the next life there is no gender.
You are mistaking me for someone who gives any credence to what you say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

So, having erred from the truth, how are you ever going to know the truth again?

Since it's your objective to be antagonistic toward the truth you once claimed to know, how is providing examples going to enlighten you?
Try to think a little laterally.
Perhaps he was never a Christian.
Perhaps your definition of Christian is wrong.
Perhaps he is not interested in your threats...

E

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
You are mistaking me for someone who gives any credence to what you say.
I wasn't writing it to you. I was just clarifying your statement. At least you don't have to worry about getting cold.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I love him on the sports forum
When I go raiding, totally got my eyes on him! But robbie, would you please stop hitting your women and children.

F

Moves
07 May 17

You said I am duplicitous on this forum. Which post or posts are you able to cite?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by Eladar
That's gotta worthy of some sort of prosperity. lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by apathist
When I go raiding, totally got my eyes on him! But robbie, would you please stop hitting your women and children.
lol. I could listen to your crap for like an hour. Just funny as