Calling out KellyJay

Calling out KellyJay

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

No explanation for the 4 minutes?

You two are collaborating somehow.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

You both have suspiciously left this thread after the 4 minute question.

Noted.

F

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
You both have suspiciously left this thread after the 4 minute question.

Noted.
If you want to discuss the topic, I am willing to continue ~ assuming you have anything interesting to say.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
If you want to discuss the topic, I am willing to continue ~ assuming you have anything interesting to say.
No FMF. You don't control the thread.

I want to know how it's possible that both you and Dive were absent from this forum for many hours, yet......you both posted within minutes of each other.

Collaboration?

F

Moves
04 Aug 17

I want to know how it's possible that both you and Dive were absent from this forum for many hours, yet......you both posted within minutes of each other.

Collaboration?
When you come back to this thread sober tomorrow, you will realize that I was simply not interested in this kind of stuff.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

When you come back to this thread sober tomorrow, you will realize that I was simply not interested in this kind of stuff.
Of course not.

The times of both of your posts here are available for anyone to see. You both were absent for hours, then posted at the same time.

Why?

F

Moves
04 Aug 17

Of course not.

The times of both of your posts here are available for anyone to see. You both were absent for hours, then posted at the same time.

Why?
You should take this kind of stuff to the Clans Forum where there are people who are interested.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Aug 17
2 edits

Collaboration?
I've been travelling for several hours and supporting the family during the viewing of the body of my deceased father-in-law. I am back on line now but am with the family and preparing for the funeral which I will be leading.

That this somehow interferes with your window-licking dick-headedry is of less consequence to me than you could possibly imagine.

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Surely you are not referring to when I, and indeed virtually everyone else in the forum, checks out of one of your inane, tedious exchanges. 🙄
You have reasons that in your mind justify you to ignore posts, I'm sure so does Kelly.

F

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You have reasons that in your mind justify you to ignore posts, I'm sure so does Kelly.
What parallel are you drawing between KellyJay's fastidiously maintained shunning mode [which now involves several posters with whom he has disagreed] and divegeester's behaviour?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Aug 17

I never ignore on topic posts my directly to me. When I check out of one of your pathetic rituals it is for the same reason that everybody else does. Boredom.

Moves
04 Aug 17

What parallel are you drawing between KellyJay's fastidiously maintained shunning mode [which now involves several posters with whom he has disagreed] and divegeester's behaviour?
The parallel is they both have their reasons for ignoring posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Aug 17
3 edits

There is no parallel to me at times finding you to be an excruciating bore, and KellyJay choosing to systematically ignore ALL the posts of several posters who he doesn't like because they challenge him.

F

Moves
04 Aug 17

So if I ignored this utterly disingenuous post by you, it would have - to your self-confessed teenage way of thinking - a parallel to KellyJay's ever expanding list of dissenters whose every post - hundreds and hundreds of them, all on-topic, all inconvenient - that he blanks out, day in day out, even as he lectures people on not ignoring posts and lectures them on engaging people even if they don't share his beliefs? Is that the "parallel" you are claiming exists?

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
There is no parallel to me at times finding you to be an excruciating bore, and KellyJay choosing to systematically ignore ALL the posts of several posters who he doesn't like because they challenge him.
You have reasons for ignoring posts so does Kelly.