Calling out DoctorScribbles

Calling out DoctorScribbles

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
22 Jan 08
1 edit

I believe your prayers are of no avail. I believe the stock market will take a bigger dive tomorrow than Dennis Kucinich.

I really shouldn't say your prayers are useless as it seems you are the only one who is praying earnestly for God's blessings in this regard.

w

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
I believe your prayers are of no avail. I believe the stock market will take a bigger dive tomorrow than Dennis Kucinich.

I really shouldn't say your prayers are useless as it seems you are the only one who is praying earnestly for God's blessings in this regard.
Any guesses how much the market will dive overall this year? I say three thousand points.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Jan 08

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by whodey
Any guesses how much the market will dive overall this year? I say three thousand points.
Lord have mercy.

w

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Lord have mercy.
Well at least your praying. I say once the insurers for the mortgage companies begin to go under all H-E-(double toothpicks) is going to break loose!!!

Cape Town

Moves
22 Jan 08

Well at least your praying.
If half the country prays one way and the other half the other way - what does God do? Does he add up the faith indexes and see which group is more faithful?

s

England

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
If half the country prays one way and the other half the other way - what does God do? Does he add up the faith indexes and see which group is more faithful?
dont think it matters which way you face when praying

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
22 Jan 08

Oh dear:
http://news.independent.co.uk/business/news/article3359065.ece

Cape Town

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by stoker
dont think it matters which way you face when praying
Maybe you are praying to the wrong God?

Of course I don't think it matters whether you pray or not.

Praying for the stock market certainly doesn't seem to work very well as I am sure there are a lot of prayer for it going on right now.

w

Moves
22 Jan 08

EEEEks!! Another bad day for doc scribbs in the stock market. Have you ever seen such carnage?

w

Moves
22 Jan 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
😉

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
22 Jan 08
1 edit

EEEEks!! Another bad day for doc scribbs in the stock market. Have you ever seen such carnage?
Heaven help us. There hasn't been such carnage since the Midianite Massacre.

w

Moves
22 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Heaven help us. There hasn't been such carnage since the Midianite Massacre.
Never mind about the Midianites man, were talking $$$ here!!! Were are your priorities?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
22 Jan 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You are a repulsive low-life.

d

Moves
22 Jan 08

That poem is pretty cool.