Calling All Aliens

Calling All Aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by sonship
I don't know what you are such a liar. It is really puzzling.

So then, you disagree with Paul's admonitions that sometimes a Christian should hold in high regard some faithful servant of God ?

[quote] [b] " Furthermore we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who labor among you and take the lead among you in the Lord and admonish you,

And to re ...[text shortened]... st different faithful servants of God.

Your ad homs in place of good ministry is sadly noted.
If Watchman Nee teaches people that all they have to do is profess their faith in Christ and they are eternally saved, then he is a false teacher and not a faithful servant of God.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
I doubt that is the reason why we dont meet aliens... your reason sounds like science fiction. The reason is that communication is simply beyond our ability, and theirs as well, at this time. Time will change that.
I'm offering an explanation.

In the end my main point is to go out there we first have to understand what is 'in here' .
We have to understand what it means to be human. Collectively not just individually.

We are a class 3 planet . "Planet of Sorrows" .

Do Christians believe in eternal 'souls' ? Does eternity have a beginning ?

Who are we really?

The answers are here and we don't need no outside help to realize it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I'm offering an explanation.

In the end my main point is to go out there we first have to understand what is 'in here' .
We have to understand what it means to be human. Collectively not just individually.

We are a class 3 planet . "Planet of Sorrows" .

Do Christians believe in eternal 'souls' ? Does eternity have a beginning ?

Who are we really?

The answers are here and we don't need no outside help to realize it.
Our personal problems would not stop an alien civilization from making contact. Simply because they cannot be aware of these problems.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Our personal problems would not stop an alien civilization from making contact. Simply because they cannot be aware of these problems.
No ,not an alien civilization.

An Extra-terrestrial one would be different.

As I said, I tried to point out the difference between these 2 .

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
I am not interested. And I want to have the last word. This is the last word. Don't reply to this because this is me having the very last word. Leave it at this. Let's speak no more. I will have the last word.
Touched a nerve have I? Maybe you think you can order your wife and kids around, sorry but this is a public forum, not your household.

F

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Touched a nerve have I? Maybe you think you can order your wife and kids around, sorry but this is a public forum, not your household.
No you haven't touched a nerve at all. I'm just not interested. And trying to bring my "wife and kids" into it isn't going to work, either. Talk to other people.

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
No you haven't touched a nerve at all. I'm just not interested. And trying to bring my "wife and kids" into it isn't going to work, either. Talk to other people.
At least it's obvious why you are not interested. Suit yourself.

F

Moves
26 May 17

At least it's obvious why you are not interested. Suit yourself.
Thanks.

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Thanks.
It's not like you have anything to hide.

Moves
26 May 17

It's not like you have anything to hide.
You really are a vexatious little fellow.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 May 17

Why trust someone if you believe they are just a random collection of atoms that that formed by chance without being designed for any specific purpose?
So trust is based upon the randomness of a person's atoms?

Or you can only trust someone whose atoms aren't random?

Or you can't trust someone with random atoms?

Moves
26 May 17

Something similar is about to take place concerning the new hype about going to Mars.
A new generation of dreamers is being whipped up.

My concern is for our children repeating history, IF the moon landing really never took place.

If you have children you don't want them to be led over fool's hill even if their parents once were. You've noticed all the new hype about how we just have to get to Mars ?
You still denying the moon landings but believing there are those on other worlds witnessing the flesh-melting horror in your version of Jesus's hell?

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Sorry sir, was distracted by your morphing into Freaky.
Paranoia and suspicion seems to be a common malaise with American Christians.

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by RBHILL
No. He was sacrificed ones for all.
Does that include those who sonship believes are witnessing the lost on earth being hung in chains of punishment as a warning to them?

Moves
26 May 17
1 edit

I think we underestimate the central importance of human beings.

I think it is realism to understand that the universe was made for man - the creature created in His image with His likeness, made to receive God into himself as eternal life.

No, I don't think Jesus died on other planets.
Do you believe that the curse is limited to earth then?