1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:37
    @sonship said
    So this is what you can do my friends. You can come to the Lord Jesus Christ speaking out TO Him in faith.

"O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus my Love, my Savior."

Did I say to disobey the commands of the Lord here? No.
    Cool. Just be mindful to avoid repetition. God doesn't like that.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:43
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You'll know when to pause or when to stop.

Its like telling your wife that you love her.
    You'll know when enough is enough for now.

"Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus I love You. O Lord Jesus, You love me. Thankyou Lord for Your love. Thankyou Lord for your forgiveness. O Lord Jesus I want to love you more. O Lord Jesus warm up my cold heart towards You Lord, O Lord Jesus."

Call until you sense God within you, " I know. "as He answers.

"O Lord Jesus. Let me call one more time. Lord Jesus, because I read of You and I LOVE You Lord Jesus."
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:48
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You'll know when to pause or when to stop.

Its like telling your wife that you love her.
    You'll know when enough is enough for now.

"Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus I love You. O Lord Jesus, You love me. Thankyou Lord for Your love. Thankyou Lord for your forgiveness. O Lord Jesus I want to love you more. O Lord Jesus warm up my cold heart towards Yo ...[text shortened]... Jesus. Let me call one more time. Lord Jesus, because I read of You and I LOVE You Lord Jesus."
    I think most wives would find it tiresome if you told them 10 times in a row that you loved them. They might even find their husband a little needy.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:54
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Its just an example.

Most wives, in fact all, do not have the heart of eternal love in themselves as the Son of God.

Most humans, in fact all of them, do not have the insight into the human soul and heart as Jesus does. He knows every nanosecond how sincere you are.

I told you that calling on God is to go AGAINST the current of the world. So like paddling a boat one stroke is ok if you are going downstream. If you are going AGAINST the stream you repeat your strokes.

The Lord Jesus will not be offended if you repeat Lord Jesus two or three more times then necessary. He is infinitely understanding.

And words often FAIL us as what we would like to say, what we NEED to tell God.
    It is OK. To Call Abba Father, Abba Father or to call "O LORD JESUS" expresses in the heart exactly the multitude of thoughts and feelings you have to pour out before Him.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:59
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Its just an example.

Most wives, in fact all, do not have the heart of eternal love in themselves as the Son of God.

Most humans, in fact all of them, do not have the insight into the human soul and heart as Jesus does. He knows every nanosecond how sincere you are.

I told you that calling on God is to go AGAINST the current of the world. So l ...[text shortened]... presses in the heart exactly the multitude of thoughts and feelings you have to pour out before Him.
    The Bible says such repetition is heathenistic.

You are leading Christians down the wrong path.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 14:08
    It is a good path to learn to pray and to even call to the Lord Jesus.

The New Testament says that we should be with those who call upon the name of the Lord out of a pure heart.

"But flee youthful lust, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." (2 Tim. 2:22 RcV)

It is good to be on the path together with those pursuing these godly attributes and calling on the Lord purifying their hearts.

Its a good path.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 15:55
    @sonship said
    It is a good path to learn to pray and to even call to the Lord Jesus.

The New Testament says that we should be with those who call upon the name of the Lord out of a pure heart.

"But flee youthful lust, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." (2 Tim. 2:22 RcV)

It is good to be on the pa ...[text shortened]... suing these godly attributes and calling on the Lord purifying their hearts.

Its a good path.
    Sure, but not repeatedly.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 16:393 edits
    The picture of worship by the four living creatures conveys the thought that they overflow with repeated praise to God. Being witnessed of the greatness of God they have nothing better to do but repeat their endless outpouring of praise to Him.

"And the four living creatures each one of them having six wings apiece, are full of eyes around and within;

and the have no rest day and night, saying, Holy holy, holy, Lord God the Almighty, who was and who is and who is coming." (Rev. 4:8)

God did not stop them saying " Now that is enough repetition. Stop being as the heathen." Am I saying imitate exactly the four living creatures in Revelation? No.

I am pointing out that what is conveyed is that being full of sight to see and witness the greatness of God draws forth endless praise.

Calling O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus several times will not offend God. If you feel to overflow with some repetitious utterance of love, God will let you know when you have drifted into monotony.

It is not as if Ghost of a Duke really cares about offending God in worship.
    He claims atheism.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 17:58
    @sonship said
    The picture of worship by the four living creatures conveys the thought that they overflow with repeated praise to God. Being witnessed of the greatness of God they have nothing better to do but repeat their endless outpouring of praise to Him.

[b] "And the four living creatures each one of them having six wings apiece, are full of eyes around and within;

and the have ...[text shortened]...

It is not as if Ghost of a Duke really cares about offending God in worship.
    He claims atheism.
    Did he say holy 10 times?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 04:56
    @sonship said
    Calling O Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus several times will not offend God.
    But you specifically said “10 times”, not “several times”.

What your OP instructs is paganism and god has sent another atheist to correct you.

As Caesar Salad corrected you when he instructed you that Jesus “abides” he doesn’t “flow”.

And there is no “fountain of blood”

I suggest you seek a leadership teaching role within your own church, within the group of people you fellowship with before coming here and expecting people to accept your flawed teaching.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 12:40
    @divegeester

What experience have YOU had with the blood of Jesus, in ANY regard ?

Can you tell us what meaning Jesus' blood has had in your spiritual life?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 13:53
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

What experience have YOU had with the blood of Jesus, in ANY regard ?

Can you tell us what meaning Jesus' blood has had in your spiritual life?
    I've noticed you've avoided the thread 'You've got to eat.' Is this because you recognize that you are a tad obsessed with eating God and drinking His blood?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 14:49
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I haven't gone to that thread, if that is what you mean by avoiding.

It has no interest for me. This is especially so if the underlining premise is that only physical food is meant. And I don't know that that is what is meant over there because I just lack the interest so far.

One can be dedicated and decisive and also accommodating to others.
    If I say "Jesus is the Best" I have little need to interfere with someone coming here and saying Allah or Vishnu is.

It is not my fault that they may not be as verbose as I am about Jesus.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 15:38
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I haven't gone to that thread, if that is what you mean by avoiding.

It has no interest for me. This is especially so if the underlining premise is that only physical food is meant. And I don't know that that is what is meant over there because I just lack the interest so far.

One can be dedicated and decisive and also accommodating to others. ...[text shortened]... g Allah or Vishnu is.

It is not my fault that they may not be as verbose as I am about Jesus.
    But your whole twisted interpretation of faith is cannibalistic in nature and about consuming and 'becoming' God.

Tribes that engaged in cannibalism likewise (often) believed that by consuming a person they would become them in some way, absorb their power.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 16:13
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Superstition, therefore no God.

A failed argument.

Instead of always pointing out flaws in other beliefs start a thread on the
    great benefits of your atheism. And not in a peace-meal defensive way.

I don't take a clueless person to be really a liberal person.
    I take a person who has something he stands for strongly to be a candidate for a liberal attitude of others.

That's not you.
    You're not really liberal about other religions as much as clueless as to what you believe yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree