1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:21
    @sonship said
    Sure, there are some passages about God being displeased with hypocritical worship. Who says worship MUST ipso facto be vain, empty, hypocritical, displeasing to God.
    All worship that is not followed up with keeping of the commandments is ..vain, empty, hypocritical, displeasing to God.

You have been doing this for 15 years. Never once have you started a thread about the keeping of the commandments.

You are therefore vain, empty, hypocritical, displeasing to God.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:301 edit
    @Rajk999

The Psalmist says "Seven times a day I praise You for Your righteous ordinances" (119:164)

Was he wrong for praising God seven times a day?

Suppose I call "Praise You Lord Jesus" seven times a day, is that ok ?
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:58
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

The Psalmist says "Seven times a day I praise You for Your righteous ordinances" (119:164)

Keep it random, don't impose a specific number.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:31
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

What is the limit? What is too many times?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:34
    I have called DAILY. Calling every day is ok?

"I have called out to You, O Jehovah, every day I have spread out my hands to You." (Psa. 88:9b)

Is it ok if the lover of Jesus calls out to the Lord Jesus "every day"?
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:40
    @sonship said
    I have called DAILY. Calling every day is ok?

"I have called out to You, O Jehovah, every day I have spread out my hands to You." (Psa. 88:9b)

Is it ok if the lover of Jesus calls out to the Lord Jesus "every day"?
    Your thread says to 'Call on Jesus 10 Times.' Should the caller also stand on one leg and flap their arms like a chicken?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:411 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Do you really want me to flood this thread with all the times that the bible speaks of David pleasing God and obeying the commandments? He was a man after Gods own heart.

David would be a damn fool if all he did [like you are doing], is praising God.

Please God first by obeying the commandments. THEN God will listen to your praise. and your call. As it stands God is ignoring you.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:45
    @sonship

Here is the slippery slope of numerology:

"The unique Creator, God, is triune, signified by the number three. Since the creation is represented before God by four living creatures (Revelation 4:6-9), the number four signifies creatures, especially man. Hence, three plus four means that God is added to the created man, and thus His purpose is being accomplished. The church is not only the creature, but the creature with the Creator as the Triune God dispensed into her. She is the real number seven: the real three, the Triune God, added to the real four, created man. Therefore the number seven denotes completion in God’s move, first in the old creation and then in the new creation, the church."

(The Recovery Version: Footnotes of Revelation)
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:51
    @Rajk999

All you are doing is being an accuser of the brethren.

Remember those who practice reviling will not inherit the kingdom of God.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:57
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

All you are doing is being an accuser of the brethren.

Remember those who practice reviling will not inherit the kingdom of God.
    Brethren? You are a false teacher, an angel of the devil. You have repeatedly advised people not to bother about the commandments of Christ. You and your Satanic brothers [who preach the same false doctrine as you], will all be cast into the lake of fire. Have patience.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 00:06
    @Rajk999
    Brethren? You are a false teacher, an angel of the devil. You have repeatedly advised people not to bother about the commandments of Christ. You and your Satanic brothers [who preach the same false doctrine as you], will all be cast into the lake of fire. Have patience.

Remember, those who practice reviling will not inherit the kingdom of God.

" . . . the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God . . not REVILERS . . . will inherit the kingdom of God." (See 1 Cor. 6:9,10)

" . . . enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, divisions, sects, envyings. . . even as I said before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Gal. 5:20b-21)

You love those verses, right? You remind us again and again of being kept from inheriting the kingdom of God. Apply the warning to RAJK999 for a change.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 00:23
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Remember, those who practice reviling will not inherit the kingdom of ...[text shortened]... d again of being kept from inheriting the kingdom of God. Apply the warning to RAJK999 for a change.
    You are a preacher of dead faith, you promote darkness and the doctrine of heatheans

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
    (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV)
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 06:225 edits
    Behind the Name of the Lord Jesus is the living Person of the Lord Jesus.

He is God. And to run into His name is to run into a safe and strong high tower.

King James Bible Proverbs 18:10

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

In the time of temptation or trouble we can call O Lord Jesus my strong TOWER. Lord Jesus! Lord I RUN into You, Lord Jesus."

If in this post I told anyone to DISOBEY the Lord's commands please point out where.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:296 edits
    So this is what you can do my friends. You can come to the Lord Jesus Christ speaking out TO Him in faith.

"O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus my Love, my Savior."

Did I say to disobey the commands of the Lord here? No.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 13:321 edit
    You can be as the men of the fourth generation of mankind were, in the days of "Enosh". Men then began to call on the name of God.

The KJV has Gen. 4:26 -
    " And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord."

Enosh means something like "frail, mortal man". When you realize in spite of your strength you really in many things are frail, weak, and touched by your mortality, like these early people, they decided to CALL on the name of God.

Did I write anywhere here to disobey God? No.

I encourage the calling on the name of the Lord Jesus. He is God become a man.
    We are frail and mortal. He is in resurrection and with an indestructible life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree