Bowing to Mary is a Sin!

Bowing to Mary is a Sin!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE FOR THE TITLE OF SATAN'S CHOSEN
ONE, THE CORRUPTER OF CHRISTIANS:

In the black corner, weighing in at 219 pounds, wearing the
blue trunks with red trim, straight from the ninth layer of hell,
having just dropped a church roof on faithful believers, the
chief temptor of the Dark Lord, MEPHISTOPHOLES (nee vistesd).

In th ...[text shortened]... stomping or charging. No hexes, conjuration of demons,
or vomitting of fire.'

DING! DING!
ROFL!!! Whaddya mean, no hexes!

Kirk, let's be truly Mephistophilean, and just join forces--not give them a show...?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
14 Mar 05
1 edit

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE FOR THE TITLE OF SATAN'S CHOSEN
ONE, THE CORRUPTER OF CHRISTIANS:

In the black corner, weighing in at 219 pounds, wearing the
blue trunks with red trim, straight from the ninth layer of hell,
having just d ...[text shortened]... s, conjuration of demons,
or vomitting of fire.'

DING! DING!
Are you being racist by saying the black corner?

I always thought it was the blue corner?

d

Moves
14 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
I can't speak for RWingett, but there's absolutely nothing in that bigoted, ignorant, hate filled post that I agree with

Originally posted by RBHILL
It is not a bigoted hate post, I am just showing were they are wrong and that Jesus is the answer not Mary.
I'm glad to see that you didn't try and say it wasn't ignorant 🙂

Hmmm . . .

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Who has said that about you? I feel that I have been usurped. That title used to belong to me.
Now whodaya think?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
14 Mar 05

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
Are you being racist by saying the black corner?

I always thought it was the blue corner?
If this is a joke, it is a poor one.

If this is a seriousl question, then let me inform you that there
are no standard rules for the corner-color designation.

Nemesio

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05

I find it hilarious and in concordance with their beliefs that the atheists and agnostics defend the Catholics over born-agains.

As RB said, we hate no one. We simply believe and can prove with the Word of God that the Catholic Church is damning people to hell on a daily basis.

p

Graceland.

Moves
14 Mar 05

Please do not lump me in with 'Christians.' I am simply observing
the factual and Scriptural inaccuracies of the so-called Christians
participating in this thread.

Nemesio

Yeah, we seldom agree, but I also make the same requist. Please do not lump him in with us "Christians".

cheers

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05
1 edit

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
14 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Darfius
I find it hilarious and in concordance with their beliefs that the atheists and agnostics defend the Catholics over born-agains.

As RB said, we hate no one. We simply believe and can prove with the Word of God that the Catholic Church is damning people to hell on a daily basis.
It's all a matter of preference. I would rather be in a hell full of catholics , atheists , agnosrtics and sceptics,,, than in a heaven full of bigoted bull god worshiping born-agains.

btw you guys should change your names to the Born -Yesterdays,,,,,,, it does suit you better

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
This is the greatest thread ever. A bunch of Christians arguing over whose beliefs are the most Christian. You can't make this stuff up.
I agree. I can see tension between christians and athiests, but come on, the anti-catholic blithering is almost beyond belief. Just another fine example of humanities quest for the perfect hypocrisy. 😕

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
It's all a matter of preference. I would rather be in a hell full of catholics , atheism , agnosrtics and sceptics,,, than in a heaven full of bigoted bull god worshiping born-agains.

btw you guys should change your names to the Born -Yesterdays,,,,,,, it does suit you better
When you continually use your definiton of 'bigoted' rather than your Maker's, then can you honestly expect anything better than hell?

p

Graceland.

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
It's all a matter of preference. I would rather be in a hell full of catholics , atheism , agnosrtics and sceptics,,, than in a heaven full of bigoted bull god worshiping born-agains.

I've no idea who I'll meet when in Heaven, I just know I won't be hearing whining and bitching about " if God really cared ...". That alone will be a reward in itself !

The Apologist

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I agree. I can see tension between christians and athiests, but come on, the anti-catholic blithering is almost beyond belief. Just another fine example of humanities quest for the perfect hypocrisy. 😕
Catholics damn more people to hell than atheists do. And at least atheists are up front about their intentions.

p

Graceland.

Moves
14 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
Catholics damn more people to hell than atheists do. And at least atheists are up front about their intentions.

Darf.

Question. Who created the Bible you read today ?