1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 22:52
    @rajk999 said
    Seriously.
    You're answer should be that all slavery is wrong. The fact that you are looking for a definition is quite despicable because it shows the means you will go to in order to justify your own beliefs.

And your belief is that the Bible is right no matter what.

Your tunnel vision is what is wrong with Bible thumpers. You remove sense from a discussion.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 22:53
    @chaney3 said
    FMF, I will not answer another post of yours on this line, and take away a valuable point I'm trying to make with regards to God's involvement in a person's character makeup.
    How is your supposedly "valuable point" being helped by you levelling personal accusations about Rajk999 that you immediately run away from when asked to substantiate them?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 22:54
    @fmf said
    How is he "ignoring an aspect of his own life that is contrary to the Bible"? Which post are you referring to?
    Goodbye thread killer.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 22:56
    @chaney3 said
    Goodbye thread killer.
    The questions "How is he "ignoring an aspect of his own life that is contrary to the Bible"? Which post are you referring to?" go to the very heart of what you have been saying. You assert, here on this thread, that he is "ignoring an aspect of his own life that is contrary to the Bible" but when asked when or where he did this, you take flight.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 22:591 edit
    @chaney3 said
    You're answer should be that all slavery is wrong. The fact that you are looking for a definition is quite despicable because it shows the means you will go to in order to justify your own beliefs.

And your belief is that the Bible is right no matter what.

Your tunnel vision is what is wrong with Bible thumpers. You remove sense from a discussion.
    Lol: You telling me what I must answer? You calling me names -
    Despicable
    Bible thumper
    Up on a pedestal.

Whats next. People have to agree with you otherwise you get abusive.

Alcohol ... you cannot control it. Thats the difference between us. God has given me self control. I just drank about 5 beers, but God protects his own people. So here is what you have to do, ask God for some help to control your fleshly urges and your behaviour.

But you not asking God for anything You instead bashing God, bashing the Bible and bashing the people who are promoting Gods teachings. You are going to get into more trouble if you dont change your ways.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:05
    My goodness.

Thread ruined because 2 fools cannot, or will not, answer a simple question.

Is God involved with a human's personality, and who that person is attracted to? God is the Creator.

Rajk and FMF, both of you are thread killers for different reasons.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:07
    @chaney3 said
    My goodness.

Is God involved with a human's personality, and who that person is attracted to? God is the Creator.

Rajk and FMF, both of you are thread killers for different reasons.
    Lol, you are a comedian.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:08
    @chaney3 said
    So how does claiming Rajk999 puts himself "up on a pedestal" and "ignores an aspect of his own life that is contrary to the Bible" help you ask your question about homosexuality?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:09
    @chaney3 said
    My goodness.

Turn off your PC. Go and get a bit of a kip on your couch or go to bed.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:12
    Again, 2 fools cannot answer a question.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 23:21
    @chaney3 said
    Again, 2 fools cannot answer a question.
    1 smart guy cannot say what slavery is. I will give you a hint. The word does not exist in the KJV of the bible..
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '21 01:57
    @chaney3 said
    Does anyone feel that if a person is attracted to the same sex, that they were born that way? And if so, how can God condem such a person if He, in fact, created them?

There must be a point when not everything one reads in the Bible can be true, despite the desire to push aside all reason and human nature, and just declare it a sin. (And how easy it is, for a heterosexual ...[text shortened]... the Bible literally, on all debatable topics, would mean that slavery should be okay. (For example)
    A restart.

Anyone care to make a relevant comment on the OP?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '21 02:13
    @chaney3 said
    Anyone care to make a relevant comment on the OP?
    You claim to be a Christian. Do you believe homosexuality is naturally occurring or do you think it is a lifestyle choice?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '21 02:19
    @fmf said
    You claim to be a Christian. Do you believe homosexuality is naturally occurring or do you think it is a lifestyle choice?
    I believe it is natural, and not a choice.
    And if I believe in God, I cannot see this as wrong (or sin), because God created us.

I dispute the Bible.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '21 02:30
    @chaney3 said
    I believe it is natural, and not a choice.
    And if I believe in God, I cannot see this as wrong (or sin), because God created us.

I dispute the Bible.
    In addition, if being gay is sin, and the punishment is an eternity in hell, who would choose that? Nobody.

It must be natural.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree