Birth Control

Birth Control

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maryland

Moves
23 Nov 11

If Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, we have proof that abstinence is not a fool proof method of birth control!

u
semper fi

Moves
23 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by 667joe
If Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, we have proof that abstinence is not a fool proof method of birth control!
Maybe thats why Catholics don't use it...😕

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Nov 11

Um....didn't you create a thread saying this only a few months ago?

Maryland

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by Conrau K
Um....didn't you create a thread saying this only a few months ago?
I don't think I put the proposition quite the same way. Really original ideas in this forum are rare, so what is your point?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Nov 11

What say you FMF.

Looks like Freaky was right on the money.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Nov 11

Meanwhile, Jesus wasn't the only biblical birth possible only through God's direct action... so though the more important point is obvioius, it was clearly missed. Nothing is impossible when God is involved. A lady can wear a world class chastity belt, a 2-inch-thick steel plate armor, and a carefully positioned spring loaded clamping trap with steel jaws, and STILL get pregnant if that is God's intention.

u
semper fi

Moves
24 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by sumydid
Meanwhile, Jesus wasn't the only biblical birth possible only through God's direct action... so though the more important point is obvioius, it was clearly missed. Nothing is impossible when God is involved. A lady can wear a world class chastity belt, a 2-inch-thick steel plate armor, and a carefully positioned spring loaded clamping trap with steel jaws, and STILL get pregnant if that is God's intention.
Tell me about it. That God of yours must be one big horn-dog...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Why do you think they call it a 'He'?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Nov 11

I must admit, this is one of your more lame op's.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Should I feel encouraged to tell you anything, when you reduce my God to a deep-fried, batter-dipped wiener on a stick?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Nov 11

Should I feel encouraged to tell you anything, when you reduce my God to a deep-fried, batter-dipped wiener on a stick?
Because it would make for interesting reading ? 🙂

Of course, I understand your protest and you shouldn't have to be forced to answer anything when it comes to "spirituality",for I dont believe "God " has any rules ,only guidelines.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Nov 11

I don't think I put the proposition quite the same way. Really original ideas in this forum are rare, so what is your point?
Can I expect then that you will start yet another thread again positing that the doctrine of the Virgin Birth vitiates the efficacy of abstinence? It was a really stupid idea to begin with. Why you want to call attention to it again I have no idea.

Maryland

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by Conrau K
Can I expect then that you will start yet another thread again positing that the doctrine of the Virgin Birth vitiates the efficacy of abstinence? It was a really stupid idea to begin with. Why you want to call attention to it again I have no idea.
I am a little slow. Please explain why my post is stupid to you. Thank you!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Nov 11

I am a little slow. Please explain why my post is stupid to you. Thank you!
Why? I already did, as did others. I see no point revisiting the same subject.

F

Moves
24 Nov 11

What say you FMF.

Looks like Freaky was right on the money.
Has 667joe hurt your feelings?