Billy Graham

Billy Graham

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Jun 07

Who of you is going to go to The Billy Graham library?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
02 Jun 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
Is there more than one book in it?

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
02 Jun 07

Of course! There's Numbers, and Romans, and...

S

Moves
02 Jun 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
Me! Armed with a box of matches and a can of kerosene.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
02 Jun 07

Originally posted by Starrman
Me! Armed with a box of matches and a can of kerosene.
wouldn't a good emetic be better?

w

Moves
03 Jun 07
1 edit

I don't know much about the library other than the fact that I heard he did not one dedicated to him. All I can say is God bless Billy Graham. Here is a man who practiced what he preached and restored some intergrity to Christian evangalism. Here is a man who spoke to heads of state and provided encouragement to them and prayed for them without becoming intermingled in the affairs of the dirty world of politics. We could all learn alot from him. Really I don't see how anyone can speak a bad word about him other than the fact that they hate his God.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by whodey
I don't know much about the library other than the fact that I heard he did not one dedicated to him. All I can say is God bless Billy Graham. Here is a man who practiced what he preached and restored some intergrity to Christian evangalism. Here is a man who spoke to heads of state and provided encouragement to them and prayed for them without becoming in ...[text shortened]... on't see how anyone can speak a bad word about him other than the fact that they hate his God.
He did get a little dirty with Nixon and I believe even he regrets that.

w

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
He did get a little dirty with Nixon and I believe even he regrets that.
Well all I can say is he who is without sin....

Whatever sins he did have it seems he must have left them at the foot of the cross rather than habitually wollowing in them.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
03 Jun 07

Well all I can say is he who is without sin....

Whatever sins he did have it seems he must have left them at the foot of the cross rather than habitually wollowing in them.
I wish he were healthy enough to kick his son's ass.

w

Moves
03 Jun 07

I wish he were healthy enough to kick his son's ass.
LOL. Yes, I believe his son was the one pushing the library down his throat, so to speak. Billy simply did not want all the attention focused on himself, rather, he wanted the focus on his God only. I heard he finally consented once his son agreed that the library would be dedicated for his ministry and not merely for himself.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
03 Jun 07

LOL. Yes, I believe his son was the one pushing the library down his throat, so to speak. Billy simply did not want all the attention focused on himself, rather, he wanted the focus on his God only. I heard he finally consented once his son agreed that the library would be dedicated for his ministry and not merely for himself.
I'm not sure why it is that TV evangelists sons feels such an obligation to follow in the footsteps of daddy. You see it with Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Schuler, Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, John Hagge, and countless others.

w

Moves
03 Jun 07

I'm not sure why it is that TV evangelists sons feels such an obligation to follow in the footsteps of daddy. You see it with Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Schuler, Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, John Hagge, and countless others.
I don't think it is simply because they are successful evangelists, rather, I think it only natural for most sons to want to follow in the footsteps of their fathers in whom they have looked up to their whole livese and especially if those fathers have been successful in their professional careers.

d

Moves
03 Jun 07

Billy Graham's the bribery chap isn't he? Or is that Franklin Graham?

w

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by doodinthemood
Billy Graham's the bribery chap isn't he? Or is that Franklin Graham?
It is Billy. Franklin is his son.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
03 Jun 07

John Hagge and his son do the same hand motions and snapping of the fingers when they preach.