Bhagavad Gita Cht2 vs 20   The Soul

Bhagavad Gita Cht2 vs 20 The Soul

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by Dasa
The Vedic authority is making the point.

I am just presenting.

This is how we all learn everything and anything......by reading and hearing.

This is the spirituality forum.

I am presenting true spirituality and exposing false region and science.
We also learn by direct experience

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
I have already communicated with the Brisbane temple, they are going to tell me who you are so we can inform your friends what BS you are displaying here on this forum.
The hares have got a long way to go in Brisbane.
The temple in Murwillumbah however is quite illuminating

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
We also learn by direct experience
When a person submissively hears from authority they then get their direct experience within the heart.

Without hearing from authority any direct experience is untrustworthy.

Almost everything you know has come to you from the descending method of learning by hearing the authority.

The acceding method is most untrustworthy and slow.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
I have already communicated with the Brisbane temple, they are going to tell me who you are so we can inform your friends what BS you are displaying here on this forum.
Persons teaching life comes from dead stone have been exposed as fools and rascals.

It is no wonder everyone is becoming upset because they have been exposed as dishonest.

F

Moves
06 Sep 11

When a person submissively hears from authority they then get their direct experience within the heart.
Are you suggesting that members of this community should just submissively listen to you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Sep 11

Without hearing from authority any direct experience is untrustworthy.

Almost everything you know has come to you from the descending method of learning by hearing the authority.

The acceding method is most untrustworthy and slow.
Aye

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Are you suggesting that members of this community should just submissively listen to you?
This is the spirituality forum......not the debates forum.

They should at least make polite enquiry and listen from the authority of the Vedic teachings.

Arguing if God exists or not is a waste of time.

If he doesn't exist then persons should not bother with this forum and go to another forum and argue about something else.

F

Moves
06 Sep 11

This is the spirituality forum......not the debates forum.

They should at least make polite enquiry and listen from the authority of the Vedic teachings.

Arguing if God exists or not is a waste of time.

If he doesn't exist then persons should not bother with this forum and go to another forum and argue about something else.
So you ARE suggesting that your fellow posters should just submissively listen to you as you try to superimpose your belief system onto them and insult them for disagreeing with you?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
So you ARE suggesting that your fellow posters should just submissively listen to you as you try to superimpose your belief system onto them and insult them for disagreeing with you?
How can any honest person agree that life comes from a dead stone or dead bodies shall jump from the grave.

This nonsense is being defended by fools.

F

Moves
06 Sep 11

How can any honest person agree that life comes from a dead stone or dead bodies shall jump from the grave.
Well, some people might think your characterization of what everyone else believes is a strawman. For you to then abuse and insult everybody based on this strawman is not really persuading/teaching/enlightening anyone as far as I can see. Do you think it is? Do you think you are doing a good job of advocating your belief system here on this forum?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
06 Sep 11

This nonsense is being defended by fools.
who told you that life comes from dead stone or dead bodies shall jump from the grave?

the latter seems more like a christian theology and horror films.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Sep 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
who told you that life comes from dead stone or dead bodies shall jump from the grave?

the latter seems more like a christian theology and horror films.
Atheists present that conscious life crawled from a muddy puddle after the mud formed the one cell thingo.

They eliminate higher intelligence working in this process.

The primordial puddle was a stone or rock before it became a puddle of mud.

Mud is stone dissolved by the elements of wind and rain.

Presenting this as truth is foolishness..................and dishonest.

n

Moves
06 Sep 11

Atheists present that conscious life crawled from a muddy puddle after the mud formed the one cell thingo.

They eliminate higher intelligence working in this process.

The primordial puddle was a stone or rock before it became a puddle of mud.

Mud is stone dissolved by the elements of wind and rain.

Presenting this as truth is foolishness..................and dishonest.
If you can't handle the truth of this then move on spanky.

The moment you accept that you are living a lie and spreading falsity whilst defying all logic and delivering inane (and insane) monologues insulting all, the better you will be for it.