Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
As I have said, aside from Seitse's taunting of Grampy Bobby, your attempt to troll divegeester is the worst I have seen here, and I have seen plenty.
I would agree with this summary.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What do you believe I have specifically lied about here?
Read the content of my posts.

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

I think you were lying. The information you had was that divegeester had a very happy childhood with his father and stepmother despite his birth mother taking her own life when he was very little.

You were lying when you said that the information divegeester had given you was that he had had an unhappy childhood.

What you said in public was the opposite ...[text shortened]... Bobby, your attempt to troll divegeester is the worst I have seen here, and I have seen plenty.
I didn't say that Divegeester said he had a difficult childhood. That was my interpretation of the information Dive gave me, I didn't recall him telling me he had a happy childhood at the time when I shared the information with Romans. I only recalled him saying his mother killed herself when he was a kid. So obviously it was an assumption.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I didn't say that Divegeester said he had a difficult childhood. That was my interpretation of the information Dive gave me, I didn't recall him telling me he had a happy childhood at the time when I shared the information with Romans. I only recalled him saying his mother killed herself when he was a kid. So obviously it was an assumption.
I think you are lying about this.

If you had been telling the truth, you would have apologized loud and clear as soon as you realized your mistake and as soon as you realized the ghastly thing you'd done. Instead, we have you talking about all this in the way you have been these last few pages with the stink of profound dishonesty and indecency oozing out of every pore of your "Christian" online persona.

Did you apologize to divegeester?

You can't recall. Ah yes, I see.

Anything else?

Ah yes, you didn't apologize because he might have been lying about the suicide of his birth mother. Oh dear.

Is "God's Holy Spirit" indwelling in you like Romans1009 says it's indwelling in him?

Moves
25 Apr 18

I think you are lying about this.

If you had been telling the truth, you would have apologized loud and clear as soon as you realized your mistake and as soon as you realized the ghastly thing you'd done. Instead, we have you talking about all this in the way you have been these last few pages with the stink of profound dishonesty and indecency oozing out of ...[text shortened]... h dear.

Is "God's Holy Spirit" indwelling in you like Romans1009 says it's indwelling in him?
Why should I apologize for having an opinion about Dive's childhood based on information he shared here? Are you the only one who is allowed to have an opinion on his childhood?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

The information I gave Romans was true. My interpretation of that information was also truly my interpretation of it. I wasn't lying.
You were and are lying about your motivation for giving the information to Romans1009. You are lying now, right now about it still. You are are a liar. Satan is the father of lies, it says so in the bible. Think it though and PM me with what you conclude.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You were and are lying about your motivation for giving the information to Romans1009. You are lying now, right now about it still. You are are a liar. Satan is the father of lies, it sas so in the bible. Think it though and PM me with what you conclude.
I have tried to PM you before but you blocked me. My intention was genuinely for Romans to cut you some slack. I am not lying about this. I apologize if you took this the wrong way and if I hurt your feelings. That was definitely not my intention.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Why should I apologize for having an opinion about Dive's childhood based on information he shared here? Are you the only one who is allowed to have an opinion on his childhood?
The information he shared about his childhood is that it was a very happy one despite the events around him when he was very little thanks to the loving mother and father who raised him. You knew that - because that is the information he "voluntarily shared" - I remember when he revealed it - and you know it now. Whether you apologize is up to you and your common decency, such as it is.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I have tried to PM you before but you blocked me. My intention was genuinely for Romans to cut you some slack. I am not lying about this. I apologize if you took this the wrong way and if I hurt your feelings. That was definitely not my intention.
Why didn't you say this on the 8th March?

Moves
25 Apr 18

The information he shared about his childhood is that it was a very happy one despite the events around him when he was very little thanks to the loving mother and father who raised him. You knew that - because that is the information he "voluntarily shared" - I remember when he revealed it - and you know it now. Whether you apologize is up to you and your common decency, such as it is.
The only time I heard about Dive's mother was when I told him his parents must be proud after he had verbally abused me. He then responded that his mother had killed herself. He said nothing about having a happy childhood when he told me this.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18
2 edits

I apologize if you took this the wrong way and if I hurt your feelings. That was definitely not my intention.
You apologise IF you hurt my feelings and IF I took your comment the wrong way?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18

The only time I heard about Dive's mother was when I told him his parents must be proud after he had verbally abused me. He then responded that his mother had killed herself. He said nothing about having a happy childhood when he told me this.
Your lies are about your motivation for telling Romans1009 at the time that you did it. You are still lying about this now.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18

The casual dishonesty of the modern Christian.

Ack!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Your lies are about your motivation for telling Romans1009 at the time that you did it. You are still lying about this now.
Are you a mind reader? How could you possibly know what my motivation was?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

You are lying.

And besides, you were informed about how wrong you'd got it a couple of hours after you trolled him, so why didn't you apologize on 8th March?

Why did you say this:

I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young

Rather than this...

I know Dive's birth mother committed suicide so, who knows, maybe he had a very difficult childhood