Attitude

Attitude

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Jun 18
1 edit

All substantial benifit comes from adopting the right attitude . Accepting the role of an eager student who is willing to do most anything is essential for understanding this classroom we call the universe .
No belief in supernatural entities required . Just a desire for attentiveness and an appreciation of all that is good in the world.

Life really is simple for those that truly want to decipher the meaning of life. Kindred spirits find eachother and inspire eacother to bring together the Single positive vision which is the culmination of the great work ( of the lord).

Everyone has choice and everychoice has consequences. Choices made with true intelligence lead back to Spirit ultimately . Many spiritual secrets from various religions and culture are coming to light.

Traditionally it has been said that few are chosen because few choose themselves however we live in amazing times . Many more than expected will realize the unified vision than previously thought. The human spirit is powerful and the will of the divine is always reflected in ones attitude

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
All substantial benifit comes from adopting the right attitude . Accepting the role of an eager student who is willing to do most anything is essential for understanding this classroom we call the universe .
No belief in supernatural entities required . Just a desire for attentiveness and an appreciation of all that is good in the world.

Life rea ...[text shortened]... ht. The human spirit is powerful and the will of the divine is always reflected in ones attitude
Whatever it is you are on about, I wish you well with it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Whatever it is you are on about, I wish you well with it.
Just sayin having the right attitude is important

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Jun 18

Particularly if you are a pilot.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Particularly if you are a pilot.
Dangerous to attempt life half arsed Prep is essential .

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jun 18

Thank you captain obvious.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Thank you captain obvious.
Don't you mean oblivious?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson
That too. 😉

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson
As long as the pilot is not oblivious to his altitude then his attitude is obvious.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
As long as the pilot is not oblivious to his altitude then his attitude is obvious.
🙂

D

Moves
26 Jun 18

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 18
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Should it now you think?

You showed me respect once, I think. Ages ago. I remember that . I also remember a lot of judgment and petty condemnation .

If your opinions payed my bills I may listen to them. Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message. If unsure of a meaning of a post ask a question to clarify . Otherwise ... boot off!

Moves
27 Jun 18

Should it now you think?

You showed me respect once, I think. Ages ago. I remember that . I also remember a lot of judgment and petty condemnation .

If your opinions payed my bills I may listen to them. Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message. If unsure of a meaning of a post ask a question to clarify . Otherwise ... boot off!
Don't be discouraged by her, she's just threatened by your willingness and ability to learn. Stay strong in your studies.

Your English improves with every post. Hopefully, your ideas will be better expressed and understood in future attempts. 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Don't be discouraged by her, she's just threatened by your willingness and ability to learn. Stay strong in your studies.

Your English improves with every post. Hopefully, your ideas will be better expressed and understood in future attempts. 🙂
I'm not discouraged by people like that.
Cheers 🙂

D

Moves
28 Jun 18