Athiest state

Athiest state

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
06 Oct 10
1 edit

Australians have to be good at cricket given they play the game upside down...but that will only get them so far! >;|

rc

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Australians have to be good at cricket given they play the game upside down...but that will only get them so far! >;|
Agers are you really Agers from TMS?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Agers are you really Agers from TMS?
Surely Agers wouldn't say that!

rc

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Surely Agers wouldn't say that!
i notice that he is not denying that hes the real Agers!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
06 Oct 10
1 edit

i notice that he is not denying that hes the real Agers!
Well i'd have to say I'm not Agers from TMS...don't know what TMS stands for though

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Well i'd have to say I'm not Agers from TMS...don't know what TMS stands for though
Test Match Special.

Cricket on BBC radio.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Test Match Special.

Cricket on BBC radio.
Makes sense now...thanks for that

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 Oct 10

i reconcile it because i am a human being with my own conscience, i hope that this is now clear, what it has to do with the idea of an atheist state i do not know.
Nothing really to do with an atheist state. So then what would you do if Jehovah asked you to kill or slay your enemies or His enemies?

Manny

rc

Moves
07 Oct 10

Originally posted by menace71
Nothing really to do with an atheist state. So then what would you do if Jehovah asked you to kill or slay your enemies or His enemies?

Manny
But he has not nor ever will. If he did i would have a crisis of conscience, for i do not like violence. Indeed i am not afraid to admit it, even though i understand and can even justify the reasons for it, that the wars of the Israelites leave me more than a little disconcerted.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Oct 10

But he has not nor ever will. If he did i would have a crisis of conscience, for i do not like violence. Indeed i am not afraid to admit it, even though i understand and can even justify the reasons for it, that the wars of the Israelites leave me more than a little disconcerted.
Yeah, but hypothetically?
Say in a parralel universe where the JWs had to fight or be destroyed, for example...

rc

Moves
07 Oct 10

Yeah, but hypothetically?
Say in a parralel universe where the JWs had to fight or be destroyed, for example...
Ganja head!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Oct 10

Ganja head!
If I were a lesser man I would say you were avoiding the question.
Clearly you are being REAL funny and need not answer the question based on that basis.

s
Albert King is God

Mexico City

Moves
08 Oct 10

Enforcing an atheist state is an absurd idea. The important point is that religion should not interfere with policy ie. there should be a chinese wall between religion and politics. Beyond that, if people are stupid enough or sufficiently unquestioning to believe in religion, whichever it may be, then let them.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 10
1 edit

If I were a lesser man I would say you were avoiding the question.
Clearly you are being REAL funny and need not answer the question based on that basis.
its a hypothetical scenario and belongs in the realms of fiction, sowwy no comment until parallel universes are proven to exist.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by scrumpymanjack
Enforcing an atheist state is an absurd idea. The important point is that religion should not interfere with policy ie. there should be a chinese wall between religion and politics. Beyond that, if people are stupid enough or sufficiently unquestioning to believe in religion, whichever it may be, then let them.
i suggest, that you provide a basis for why adherence to a religious faith should be termed 'stupid', for as far as i can discern, no one has provided any reason as to why an atheistic approach should be preferred, thus making it equally as 'stupid', if i may borrow your term. I agree Albert King is a type of god, but not actually God himself.