Are all religions the same?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You seem to take the power of satan quite seriously. How do you feel about your religious colleague repeatedly calling me, a Christian, a "son of satan"?
Bump for roigam...

serene

setlagole

Moves
09 Feb 16

Satan represents the evil spirits that destroys the world.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
Satan represents the evil spirits that destroys the world.
Who are you talking to? Try using the "Reply and quote" button so people can see who you are interacting with. 🙂

r

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Bump for roigam...
I have no way to evaluate his statement.
Ask him what he is basing his statement on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by roigam
I have no way to evaluate his statement.
You could read it, think about it, reply.

Or you could make up some lie, and cop out 😉

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Indian Rhinoceros may not seem as enchanting as a unicorn, but they do have a single, centered facial horn. The scientific name for the Indian Rhinoceros is Rhinoceros Unicornis, which means nose-horn one-horn. Additionally, rhinos are related to horses (they both have an odd number of hooves, so they belong to the order perisodactyla.)

The Elasmother ...[text shortened]... ts un-tamable nature. The American Standard Version translates this term "wild ox" in each case.
My four-year-old granddaughter loves unicorns. I rather agree with her.

She tells me they live in the clouds that look like castles. Who knows? She may know more than many here. I wouldn't be surprised.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Feb 16
1 edit

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the "whole world"
is lying in the power of the wicked one.

Are there any religions, even Christian ones, that are not in Satan;s power.

Or are they all the same, that is, manipulated by Satan?

Please list any you feel are "not" influenced by Satan...and why.
Actually there "IS" true religion AND false religion.

Do you know the difference?

There is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true religion and false religion, and that is like someone not knowing the difference between an electric car and the internal combustion engine car.

Its pathetic that the people who live in this forum (you know who you are)......... have no clue to what the difference is between true religion and false religion....... BUT they come here every day and give their speculations about spirituality constantly.

Result.........................5 years later and they still have no clue to what true religion is and they think all religions are the same.

This is taking ignorance to the max.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Feb 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Actually there "IS" true religion AND false religion.

Do you know the difference?

There is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true religion and false religion, and that is like someone not knowing the difference between an electric car and the internal combustion engine car.

Its pathetic that the people who live in this forum ...[text shortened]... e religion is and they think all religions are the same.

This is taking ignorance to the max.
And you of course are the 'only' person who knows true religion, and we have to take your word for it, just because you say so?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
And you of course are the 'only' person who knows true religion, and we have to take your word for it, just because you say so?
No, he will quote the missing pages of the Vedas, which prove beyond a doubt people were god like a million years ago.

DC
Student

Aylesbury

Moves
04 Mar 16

Of course they are. All followers of any religion believe in a higher power.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Mar 16

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the "whole world"
is lying in the power of the wicked one.

Are there any religions, even Christian ones, that are not in Satan;s power.

Or are they all the same, that is, manipulated by Satan?

Please list any you feel are "not" influenced by Satan...and why.
That's the second biggest lie is to think all religions are the same

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by Duncan Clarke

Of course they are. All followers of any religion believe in a higher power.
That's like saying all governments are the same because they all have a leader.

But we know there are hundreds of differently run communities with their different laws and beliefs and cultures.........................which make them very different in every respect.

Some of these communities are nothing but ignorant savages..................and others' are enlightened and civilized.

So therefore.............there are ignorant and violent false religions / and there are virtuous and knowledgeable true religions. (and they are completely opposite in every way)

The most important question is therefore........................why does a person embrace the false religion......(which is clearly understandably false by all honest persons)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
That's like saying all governments are the same because they all have a leader.

But we know there are hundreds of differently run communities with their different laws and beliefs and cultures.........................which make them very different in every respect.

Some of these communities are nothing but ignorant savages..................and others' ar ...[text shortened]... on embrace the false religion......(which is clearly understandably false by all honest persons)
As is your religion just another false religion, no matter how much you are enamored of it, no matter what your brainwashing into the Veda's, it is just another manufactured religion, manufactured by creative men.

There may well be other universes and other Earths but the Veda's didn't invent any of that.

Also, Veda's say the atom is indivisible, but it actually is, the atom being the smallest possible chemical material, like helium and hydrogen and sulphur atoms and so forth.

They split up into neutrons, electrons and protons and THOSE are composed of several kinds of quarks and scientists are not even sure if quarks are the smallest bits of matter. They could be made of stuff even smaller.

The Veda's should have told you that but they didn't because it was all man made, manufactured to sound authentic, by very creative people. That's all. Too bad you are so brainwashed you can't see the falsity in your religion like you see the falsity in all other religions.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Mar 16

"Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes i have studied what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach and have even went to their Kingdom Hall. I do admit they teach a lot of truth, but mixed with error."

So Ron, since you admit that about the JW's, do you feel this way about your religion, some truths, some errors?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 16

Originally posted by galveston75
"Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes i have studied what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach and have even went to their Kingdom Hall. I do admit they teach a lot of truth, but mixed with error."

So Ron, since you admit that about the JW's, do you feel this way about your religion, some truths, some errors?
He's not posting at the moment; he has a very life which he is attending to 😉