Another innocent murdered in the name of relgio...

Another innocent murdered in the name of relgio...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 May 08

Maybe putting him on an ant mound with wet leather straps tying him down like the indians used to to would have been more like it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 May 08

No wait, an old fashioned witch burning, yeah, thats more like it.
BURN WITCH BURN

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 May 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
Religion IS organized oppression. That's exactly what it is. For instance, I heard with my own three ears on the short wave bands, there are these nut case fundie 'christians' who make up the majority, and a shameful thing it is, of english language broadcasts now. Anyway, I heard this nutter saying about some other sect of christianity, like maybe Baptists ...[text shortened]... e bank. We are not living in a moderate picnic world and never have and never will.
You are so close to the truth here.

But be careful you don't fall into the same bag you lump everybody else into. No matter what happens in this life sifting through the morass is a continuous struggle.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 May 08

Originally posted by josephw
You are so close to the truth here.

But be careful you don't fall into the same bag you lump everybody else into. No matter what happens in this life sifting through the morass is a continuous struggle.
And it sure doesn't help to have these power hungry machavelli's grabbing power anyway they can, jumping on the god bandwagon and then even start believing their particular line of BS and so the hatred mongering continues.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
And it sure doesn't help to have these power hungry machavelli's grabbing power anyway they can, jumping on the god bandwagon and then even start believing their particular line of BS and so the hatred mongering continues.
In my opinion there are alot of Christians around you will never hear a peep out of.

1Th 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands,

But of course there are the noisy ones that think it's their business to act on behalf of God even if it means killing. They'll get theirs.

r

Moves
26 May 08

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Christianity has its own fair share of blood on its hands too. Let's not forget that.
People not Christianity have blood on their hands. Do not mistake man's work for God's Word. God told us Thou shall not kill. It is not God's fault if man does not listen. Will also have free will. So it is a choice. I admit killing it not the answer and it is wrong, but it is still man's choice. It is a result of not listening to God.

S

Moves
26 May 08

Originally posted by realeyez
People not Christianity have blood on their hands. Do not mistake man's work for God's Word. God told us Thou shall not kill. It is not God's fault if man does not listen. Will also have free will. So it is a choice. I admit killing it not the answer and it is wrong, but it is still man's choice. It is a result of not listening to God.
Do you consider those who killed under god's instruction to have acted wrongly?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
26 May 08

But Christianity often mandates killing people. For example, the bible advocates killing the children of our enemies. I would say that is a direct result of listening to the great sky fairy.

s

Moves
26 May 08

What about those whom God has killed? (or does the Old Testament 'not count'😉