All or nothing

All or nothing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
God will decide who is at fault, or not at fault. But regardless of whose fault it is, the end result of a life of sin is damnation and a life of righteousness is eternal life, for all people, Jews, Gentiles.. everybody. God is not a respecter of persons.

For every man shall bear his own burden. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him ...[text shortened]... e that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Galatians 6:5-8 KJV)
Everyone has sinned and everyone is at fault. Doing good works does not take our sin away and make us righteous, because everyone has done some good works, but that doesn't make everyone righteous.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Actually you believe God doesn't exist and that all Bibles are nonsense anyway so there is that elephant in the room. So you pretending to be interested in which Bible is the right one clearly seems to be you trying to take a piss on Christianity. So I'm not really interested in entertaining your games.
Clearly I do not think any Bible is right, BUT I am interested in what you think and more importantly WHY.
You continually dance around the question which makes me think you have no good
answer. Probably you have never even questioned where that book comes from.

Be honest.

Moves
24 Jun 17

Why do you think they should have made the cut?
You were the one who said you had limited knowledge. Why not put in the effort to rectify that? Doesn't it bother you that you have limited knowledge about the construction of the most important book in your life?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Jun 17

Common sense generally prevails.
Generally prevails?
That means occasionally common-sense doesn't prevail and you assume things literal which are not and vice versa. Bit of a problem that don't you think?

BTW: Is it only Christians' whose common-sense concurs with your own who go to heaven?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You were the one who said you had limited knowledge. Why not put in the effort to rectify that? Doesn't it bother you that you have limited knowledge about the construction of the most important book in your life?
From the one who misses there is only One God in it. Sorry, but that is so sad.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jun 17

Everyone has sinned and everyone is at fault. Doing good works does not take our sin away and make us righteous, because everyone has done some good works, but that doesn't make everyone righteous.
This is why I keep saying .. CHRIST WILL JUDGE ALL PEOPLE.

Moves
24 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
From the one who misses there is only One God in it. Sorry, but that is so sad.
Replace 'misses' with 'believes' and i will concur.

Moves
24 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Clearly I do not think any Bible is right, BUT I am interested in what you think and more importantly WHY.
You continually dance around the question which makes me think you have no good
answer. Probably you have never even questioned where that book comes from.

Be honest.
But you still think there is no good answer so no matter what I say it won't be good enough for you so why waste both of our time when we already know the result? Tell me this what criteria did you use to decide that none of the Bible's are right? I bet you can't tell me.

Moves
24 Jun 17

Don't fool yourself there is a lot you also don't know. I asked you which books do you think should have been included and why? You merely dodged the question which seems to indicate that you are also clueless.

Moves
24 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Generally prevails?
That means occasionally common-sense doesn't prevail and you assume things literal which are not and vice versa. Bit of a problem that don't you think?

BTW: Is it only Christians' whose common-sense concurs with your own who go to heaven?
Give me an example of anything that you think will change the overall message of the Bible if not taken either literally or figuratively (that no one can agree on).

Moves
24 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
This is why I keep saying .. CHRIST WILL JUDGE ALL PEOPLE.
Based on what?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jun 17

Based on what?
Based on what He said:

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

If you dont like it Im sure you will get a chance to voice your disapproval .. like these guys here:

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
(Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)

Moves
24 Jun 17

Don't fool yourself there is a lot you also don't know. I asked you which books do you think should have been included and why? You merely dodged the question which seems to indicate that you are also clueless.
How did I dodge the question? You asked what other books might have been included. I replied additional gospels. How is that a dodge?!

Is it my fault you lack the knowledge of these other gospels, or my responsibility to explain them to you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jun 17

Replace 'misses' with 'believes' and i will concur.
Either way, which ever one makes you happy. 🙂

Moves
24 Jun 17

How did I dodge the question? You asked what other books might have been included. I replied additional gospels. How is that a dodge?!

Is it my fault you lack the knowledge of these other gospels, or my responsibility to explain them to you?
I asked you why you thought they didn't make the cut?