Absolutely Incredible - God has a Wife

Absolutely Incredible - God has a Wife

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
09 Mar 10

It's cool you guys can stay steeped in your organization!! I respect the fact that JW's help people like your Haiti link shows. Don't think that there are not Christians there too. Not all Christians are nominal (Just because I maybe) I resent that you guys lump all Christendom together as warmongers as nominal and all but it's free will. There are tares among the wheat but God will separate. He Jesus knows his sheep and they know his voice also.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Mar 10

Originally posted by menace71
It's cool you guys can stay steeped in your organization!! I respect the fact that JW's help people like your Haiti link shows. Don't think that there are not Christians there too. Not all Christians are nominal (Just because I maybe) I resent that you guys lump all Christendom together as warmongers as nominal and all but it's free will. There are tares am ...[text shortened]... t but God will separate. He Jesus knows his sheep and they know his voice also.

Manny
But all Christians hear Christ voice to some extenct as we all have the Bible and can read what he says in it. But many hear what they want to hear and many think that as long as their good, pay their share in the collection plate, pray to God, that it pretty much covers it. And this is backed up by their preachers or clergy. "You just come to church, give us money and let us pray for you. You'll be just fine..."
But if that's all there was, why did Jesus use words like workers, teachers, preachers, fighters, etc, when it comes to ones who would qualify to follow him?
Why would he use parables as he did to show that when he returned, he wanted to see what they had been doing with the message? Not the clergy but all of us.
I'm not saying or judging anyone. I never have, but, I've simply put the facts out there backed up by scripture that much more is required by us from Jesus that the vast majority of churches don't do. The only one that does any kind of door to door work is the Mormons. But it's only for the men to do and then for only a few years and then their saved or whatever.
So until some other religion gets going with the work Jesus commanded to do, you have to lump all the religions that sit on their butts with regards this work into one group. Does a grouping of them not make sense as the Bible calls false religion "Babylon the Great"? That would seem to denote something really big.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by galveston75
But all Christians hear Christ voice to some extenct as we all have the Bible and can read what he says in it. But many hear what they want to hear and many think that as long as their good, pay their share in the collection plate, pray to God, that it pretty much covers it. And this is backed up by their preachers or clergy. "You just come to church, gi ...[text shortened]... s false religion "Babylon the Great"? That would seem to denote something really big.
There are Christians that do the same as the JW's They go out into the world and preach the Gospel. They build hospitals help the sick ect.......I guarantee there are JW's that are nominal. I drive past the kingdom hall I see SUV's LOL 😉 All of your ideas are not your own! Have a thought beyond the the Watchtower please.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
11 Mar 10

There are Christians that do the same as the JW's They go out into the world and preach the Gospel. They build hospitals help the sick ect.......I guarantee there are JW's that are nominal. I drive past the kingdom hall I see SUV's LOL 😉 All of your ideas are not your own! Have a thought beyond the the Watchtower please.

Manny
But how many do that? The Catholics, Baptist, etc? Do their churches organize the territories in all countries and offer bible studies to teach? Do you?
And yes we study what all religions teach because we do go door to door and "meet them all" and we think it's to our and their benifit to know what they believe. Make sense?
And we need the BIG SUV's to get all the ones out in the field ministry to knock on your door. And we do it for free for you.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
13 Mar 10

Well I though only nominal couch sitting Christians drove SUV's?

🙂

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 Mar 10

Well I though only nominal couch sitting Christians drove SUV's?

🙂

Manny
I've never said that. The more practicle a vehical is for our field service the better.

rc

Moves
14 Mar 10

I've never said that. The more practicle a vehical is for our field service the better.
i said it and stand by it 😉

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i said it and stand by it 😉
I agree with you Robbie that if they are owned for the purpose of a "showy lifestyle" of ones life..it is wrong.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10

I agree with you Robbie that if they are owned for the purpose of a "showy lifestyle" of ones life..it is wrong.
LOL I own a dirty green 98 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6 3.4L LOL
So how about Abraham? Or even Job ? God blessed them both with great wealth. Is it a sin to have wealth? It all belongs to God anyway.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Mar 10

So how about Abraham? Or even Job ? God blessed them both with great wealth. Is it a sin to have wealth? It all belongs to God anyway.

Manny
Nope. You know the Bible does not condemn wealth, but it strongly advises againts it because it's a snare. Look at what it's done to the earth today.
But God must have known with both of their hearts were good and would not abuse their wealth....

rc

Moves
14 Mar 10

Manny
3.4L my goodness that must have a carbon footprint like the size of a sub continent.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Mar 10

Manny
"It belongs to God anyway"
This is a statement in the right direction,imo.
People walk around like they own the place. Not so. We are guardians or custdoians of the Earth. We are here to preserve and possibly better the Earth for future generations. Ownership is a fallacy.
All empires have fallen and this trend will continue,(USA), because it goes against the essence of universal law.
Rome is one of the examples that should be looked at here. If you were alive during the height of the Roman Empire you would not dared have said that we dont own the Earth. I surely hope we have progressed beyond this outlook.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
3.4L my goodness that must have a carbon footprint like the size of a sub continent.
Nahhh Toyota's run clean by design. Never failed and emission test yet. 3.4L is small about 215-225ci 3.8L 229-231ci so I'm guessing. Only about 180HP Good torque. Although I tried once to pull a women out of a ditch in her mini van. The back end did not have enough weight and my truck could not do it. A guy in a big dully Ford diesel did it easy. She had high sided and was stuck.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
"It belongs to God anyway"
This is a statement in the right direction,imo.
People walk around like they own the place. Not so. We are guardians or custdoians of the Earth. We are here to preserve and possibly better the Earth for future generations. Ownership is a fallacy.
All empires have fallen and this trend will continue,(USA), because it goes a ...[text shortened]... ed have said that we dont own the Earth. I surely hope we have progressed beyond this outlook.
Agreed people buying a house think they own it no the bank owns it. We die and our possessions mean nothing anyway. Money can't take it with us when we die. I know materialism does not help the heart.

Manny