Abiogenesis

Abiogenesis

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
That is between you and Jesus.
So? Are you "suppressing" the "truth" of what supposedly happened in the cave between Muhammed and Gabriel?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 18

@fmf said
So? Are you "suppressing" the "truth" of what supposedly happened in the cave between Muhammed and Gabriel?
Well you had made a confession once now you deny, whatever you are talking about
with Muhammed and Gabriel has never been a part of my life, on top of that Jesus
is the Way, Truth, and Life. One doesn't suppress lies only truths when they become
something they don't want to accept anymore or at all.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Dec 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Well you had made a confession once now you deny, whatever you are talking about
with Muhammed and Gabriel has never been a part of my life, on top of that Jesus
is the Way, Truth, and Life. One doesn't suppress lies only truths when they become
Instead of arguing with FMF why don’t you pray for him?

Better still get SecondSon to exercise some of his “spiritual muscle” and pray that his god “gets him”.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
I can't be "suppressing" the supposed "truth" of something I don't believe to be true.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
whatever you are talking about
is the Way, Truth, and Life.
Well, Jesus, as you perceive him, isn't part of the lives of those people for whom Muhammed and Gabriel are important [and Jesus is a prophet and not divine]. Are Muslims "suppressing" the "truth" about Jesus?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 18

@fmf said
Well, Jesus, as you perceive him, isn't part of the lives of those people for whom Muhammed and Gabriel are important [and Jesus is a prophet and not divine]. Are Muslims "suppressing" the "truth" about Jesus?
You are talking as if we define reality by what we think and believe, that is not truth, that is opinion. Reality is, what it is, with or without us, truth is only when our beliefs agree with reality, and Jesus is the Truth. You knew that and turned from it, and now continue to assault Christ by attempting to turn Him into some dead guy nothing more.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
You are talking as if we define reality by what we think and believe, that is not truth, that is opinion. Reality is, what it is, with or without us, truth is only when our beliefs agree with reality, and Jesus is the Truth. You knew that and turned from it, and now continue to assault Christ by attempting to turn Him into some dead guy nothing more.
I don't think the dogmatic superstitious opinions you propagate here are "the truth". To me, Jesus died 2,000 years ago. Sharing this perspective is not "suppressing the truth".

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
You knew that and turned from it, and now continue to assault Christ by attempting to turn Him into some dead guy nothing more.
It's only Christians and Muslims who think that Jesus was not "some dead guy nothing more". I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
You are talking as if we define reality by what we think and believe, that is not truth, that is opinion.
This is all we do. You and I. Everyone here. Opinions. Perspectives. Nothing more.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 18

@fmf said
This is all we do. You and I. Everyone here. Opinions. Perspectives. Nothing more.
We either find the truth or not, it isn’t within us unless we invite Him in.

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
We either find the truth or not, it isn’t within us unless we invite Him in.
We are just swapping opinions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 18

@fmf said
We are just swapping opinions.
I am not giving you something that originated with me.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
You are talking as if we define reality by what we think and believe, that is not truth, that is opinion. Reality is, what it is, with or without us, truth is only when our beliefs agree with reality, and Jesus is the Truth.
Analyse what you have posted. Do you see how stupid it is?

You say that reality is not what we think and believe.
Then go on to effectively say it is what you think and believe!

F

Moves
21 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
I am not giving you something that originated with me.
All you're doing is sharing your opinion that it's true. Does the fact that you don't think the Muhammed and Gabriel story is true - something that did not originate with you - mean that you are "suppressing the true"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 18

@wolfgang59 said
Analyse what you have posted. Do you see how stupid it is?

You say that reality is not what we think and believe.
Then go on to effectively say it is what you think and believe!
No