A tribute to RBHILL

A tribute to RBHILL

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
31 Oct 05

RBHILL:

I have to say that I reluctantly admire the way that your simple Christian faith remains intact despite the fact that (a) its rational shortcomings have been interminably pointed out to you, and (b) you are endlessly the butt of jokes here because of your modest lexical and intellectual endowments. Your steadfastness in the face of these twin assaults verges on the supernatural. If I was God, I'd let you into heaven.

s

England

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

my thiughts are he is good at giving out what priests want to say, yet misses the point of all prohets saints and christ. his view of the teachings are like sunday school. having said that it was not till my later years that i noticed more than what was taught.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by stoker
my thiughts are he is good at giving out what priests want to say, yet misses the point of all prohets saints and christ. his view of the teachings are like sunday school. having said that it was not till my later years that i noticed more than what was taught.
Stoker have you ever read the Cloud of Unknowing? http://www.gloriana.nu/cloud.html

b

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
RBHILL:

I have to say that I reluctantly admire the way that your simple Christian faith remains intact despite the fact that (a) its rational shortcomings have been interminably pointed out to you, and (b) you are endlessly the butt of jokes here because of your modest lexical and intellectual endowments. Your steadfastness in the face of these twin assaults verges on the supernatural. If I was God, I'd let you into heaven.
Yes, He is repeatedly beaten on and his faith remains stong.
Keep the faith RBHILL

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Keep the faith RBHILL
Yeah and you are too, like a puppy. If either one of you had a clue about anything you might not be.

Keep the bigoted stupidity BF101

b

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by Joe Fist
Yeah and you are too, like a puppy. If either one of you had a clue about anything you might not be.

Keep the bigoted stupidity BF101
There is a day comming when we shall see, who is right, and who is wrong. Then all those that believe in JESUS CHIRST shall see that their faith is true. Those that refused to believe will whish they had.

A

Moves
01 Nov 05

There is a day comming when we shall see, who is right, and who is wrong. Then all those that believe in JESUS CHIRST shall see that their faith is true. Those that refused to believe will whish they had.
Jesus Chirst? He's the worst!
Get with the geist,
And worship CHRIST!
Or he'll cut you down, whish whish whish!

General of GROSS

Calvin's Treehouse

Moves
01 Nov 05

I believe in Jesus Christ and God, yet I have no need to
a.) write in capitals
b.) damn everyone else to hell

Why is that?

Is it possible that there is a form of christianity that exists outside your bigoted and racist version?

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Nov 05
1 edit

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by Algernon
Jesus Chirst? He's the worst!
Get with the geist,
And worship CHRIST!
Or he'll cut you down, whish whish whish!
LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JF
Troubador

Land of Fist

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by knightwest
a.) write in capitals

Why is that?

Is it possible that there is a form of christianity that exists outside your bigoted and racist version?
Yeah there is and I think most sane people subscribe to something like that 🙂

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Nov 05

Keep the faith RBHILL
The reason why I keep my faith BF101 is because I know that I have accepted it true living God into my heart, and he healed me in my paranioa problem the second I accepted him. I didn't even need to see someone about that problem.

R

California

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by knightwest
a.) write in capitals

Why is that?

It is not a racist one, all colors have a personal relationship with the Lord. I know a lot of Blacks that do.

R

California

Moves
01 Nov 05

RBHILL:

Thanks for the tribute God Bless!

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
01 Nov 05

RBHILL:

Safe 🙂