A study of the Godhead

A study of the Godhead

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Georgia? there is a Glasgow In Georgia I believe!
Also in Montana. So what?

rc

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Also in Montana. So what?
So I have learned something and so have you.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you like forest Gump? They suffered the same day but for two different reasons idiot!
really?? Arius died around 300CE, Herod died about three hundred years earlier, what are you foaming about on the same day?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

So I have learned something and so have you.
Maybe we all have learned something since I have never heard of Glasgow, Georgia. However, I have heard of Glasgow in Virginia, and in Kentucky, and in Delaware, and in Iowa, and I believe there may be one in Missouri. Many of the early immigrants to America were not very original in naming villages and towns and gave a name they knew.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Maybe we all have learned something since I have never heard of Glasgow, Georgia. However, I have heard of Glasgow in Virginia, and in Kentucky, and in Delaware, and in Iowa, and I believe there may be one in Missouri. Many of the early immigrants to America were not very original in naming villages and towns and gave a name they knew.
There is a Virginia street in Glasgow ๐Ÿ˜€

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Apr 15
4 edits

really?? Arius died around 300CE, Herod died about three hundred years earlier, what are you foaming about on the same day?
Oh Schissle my Knesel brother I'm sorry I meant the same thing I don't know how Siri picked up the same day sorry bro

I've also realized he's more of a hero to you then Charles is because that's what I've read up on it.

Edit: I forgot it was supposed to say the way not the same day!!! I mean come on Robbie it's just common sense that it's a typo I know they didn't died the same day are you stupid or something?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15
1 edit

There is a Virginia street in Glasgow ๐Ÿ˜€
How about that! Do you know if there is a Georgia street too? ๐Ÿ˜€

Is there something named Texas over there?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Apr 15
2 edits

I found a plethora of strange ideas, from quacked out sociologists proffering ideas of sexual repression to the idea of blood sacrifice for atonement of sins, none of which were very convincing to explain the Christian acceptance of lynching as it transpired. The idea that a Christian can administer capital punishment for sins is a completely alien ...[text shortened]... ical reference that they could have utilised to justify lynchings and I suspect that none exist.
I'll take that as a no, you found no evidence to support your claim and as confirmation that your assertions were bigotry and trolling, as called out by your new-found hero Proper Knob.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Apr 15

Herod was an Edomite!
I took some trouble to engage with you and explain and re-explain my question; perhaps you could at least have the common courtesy to respond.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I'll take that as a no, you found no evidence to support your claim and as confirmation that your assertions were bigotry and trolling, as called out by your new-found hero Proper Knob.
Unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Apr 15

Unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
My post doesn't require any comment from you. Consider it an epilogue to your most recent "pants-down on the internet" travelogue.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
My post doesn't require any comment from you. Consider it an epilogue to your most recent "pants-down on the internet" travelogue.
and yet it remains unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

and yet it remains unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
You don't seem much interested in a study of God. You seem more interested in your own personal majesty and dignity.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Apr 15

Herod was an Edomite!
I thought he just doled things out. Wasn't he therefore a dolemite?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Apr 15

Oh Schissle my Knesel brother I'm sorry I meant the same thing I don't know how Siri picked up the same day sorry bro
I do like how Siri picked up that he is an idiot, though. ๐Ÿ™‚