A Farm For Growing Christ

A Farm For Growing Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Jan 22

@sonship

'Yet you are a man and not God, Although you make your heart like the heart of God.' (Ezekiel 28:2)

Moves
12 Jan 22

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Like atheists
No sonship. Atheists are transparent in their disbelief. How can they be false prophets? What do they prophesize?

You are the false prophet of this forum.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 22
4 edits

'Yet you are a man and not God, Although you make your heart like the heart of God.' (Ezekiel 28:2)

Folks there is absolutely no dispute that the Bible speaks of man's temptation to be in competition with God from the very beginning.

These presumptions, overreaches, and rebellions do not however, diminish God's incarnation as a man in Jesus Christ or the full salvation that we "grow up into Him in all things who is the Head." (Eph. 4:15)

Yes, Pharoah, Nebuchadnessar, Herod, the prince if Tyre are all examples of men self exalting themselves. Adam and Eve were tempted to be like God in knowing good and evil.

But we should not for this reason undercut the salvation of the redeemed to the uttermost as Jesus prayed -

"That they all may be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, that the world may believe.

And the glory which you have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, even as We are one;

I in them, and You in Me, that they may be perfected into one, that ty he world may know that you have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me.

Father, concerning that which You have given Me, I desire that they also may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory, which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world." (John 17:21-24)

Yes, the church should be wary that we fall into a sin of presumption. And yes, also, we should not rebel against the Triune God's desire that the saved be brought into the glorious expression of God united with humanity.

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
You’re projecting sonship. I’ll remind you of my ever open challenge that I will unequivocally give you a yes or no response to ANY question you ask, IF you will give your word to reciprocate?

Usually you just avoid this challenge.
Sonship… ? 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Sonship… ? 🙂
You sure are an active poster today

Moves
13 Jan 22
2 edits

@pb1022 said
You sure are an active poster today
Send feedback.

You’ve been inactive; what happened… you cop a few days in the cooler for being prize dick somewhere?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Send feedback.
Not sure what you mean 🤷‍♂️

I was just commenting on the volume of your posting today.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Send feedback.

You’ve been inactive; what happened… you cop a few days in the cooler for being prize dick somewhere?
Needed a break from the hate.

But I appreciate you checking up on me. I knew you cared 🤗 🥲

Moves
13 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Not sure what you mean 🤷‍♂️

I was just commenting on the volume of your posting today.
I know what you meant.

Moves
13 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Needed a break from the hate.
Take another one.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Send feedback.

And I’d be careful about calling anyone a “prize dick” Mr. King of the Red Thumbs.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I know what you meant.
I think you’re reading too much into my posts, cap’n

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Take another one.
Make me, tough guy 🤗

Moves
13 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Make me, tough guy 🤗
I thought the new you was all about bringing substance to a thread?

Moves
13 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
And I’d be careful about calling anyone a “prize dick” Mr. King of the Red Thumbs.
You of all people will be the last person I’ll be taking posting advice from.