A Bible truth....

A Bible truth....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Mar 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
The talent of the JWs is make false prophesies.
Jesus: why did you hide the good news Raj?

Raj: I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’

Jesus to the bouncers: throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside.

Raj: weep weep and gnash gnash, but those Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. Wimper wimper.

Tell it to the Christ Raji Paji

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 10

The talent of the JWs is make false prophesies.
Your comments are really boring....Get a life or something.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Jesus: why did you hide the good news Raj?

Raj: I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’

Jesus to the bouncers: throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside.

Raj: weep weep and gnash gnash, but those Jehovahs Witnesses are false prophets. Wimper wimper.

[b]Tell it to the Christ Raji Paji
[/b]
As usual you are the first to get personal and insultive. You dont have a clue about my personal life or who I share the gospel with and yet you make comments about me. I make well documented comments about the JW Organisation. Not you. If by some chance you take those personally that you are a screwed up person. Like most other rational people on this site, I really pity you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Mar 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Your comments are really boring....Get a life or something.
Boring v False.

I would go with boring anyday.
False prophets are doomed.
Read your Bible.

rc

Moves
03 Mar 10

rc

Moves
03 Mar 10
1 edit

As usual you are the first to get personal and insultive. You dont have a clue about my personal life or who I share the gospel with and yet you make comments about me. I make well documented comments about the JW Organisation. Not you. If by some chance you take those personally that you are a screwed up person. Like most other rational people on this site, I really pity you.
a weepity weep and a gnashy gnash. Do you ever read the comic The Beano? Dennis the menace has a pet dog called Gnasher. If you write to the fan club they will send you a fan club pack and you could adopt him as your personal mascot, I can see the two of you now, gnashing away. Galvos right, you need to get a life.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 10

I never said your attacking me. I just think your boring but that's my opinion, not one of an organization.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Mar 10

I never said your attacking me. I just think your boring but that's my opinion, not one of an organization.
Are you insane ?
I was speaking to Robbie.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 10

Are you insane ?
I was speaking to Robbie.
Well usually you are attcking me so I just reacted to it.... But I'll respond the same way later though when you do so I won't owe you one then...Lol

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Mar 10

Well usually you are attcking me so I just reacted to it.... But I'll respond the same way later though when you do so I won't owe you one then...Lol
You going to respond to my post or ignore me as usual?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
03 Mar 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
He's too busy with his two-man wolf pack to notice anything 'cept that good ol' blood in the water. Nasty!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 10

I'm sorry but which one?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Mar 10

I'm sorry but which one?
Just have a look through the thread. It's not far away.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Mar 10

Just have a look through the thread. It's not far away.
Just repaste it if you can as I don't know what your talking about...

rc

Moves
03 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
He's too busy with his two-man wolf pack to notice anything 'cept that good ol' blood in the water. Nasty!
what is it with you people? someone expresses conviction in their beliefs, they are arrogant, someone sticks up for another and its a wolf pack. Take a lesson from the chessboard, the queen may be the most powerful piece on the chessboard, however, without the support of her friends, she is vulnerable and prone to attack and thus she needs her friends for support. Even in nature there are wonderful examples of co operation and unity, the emperor penguin is a most notable one. Its not our fault that Christendom is ravaged with so many issues and different teachings, while we ourselves enjoy unity of thought and purpose.

(Ecclesiastes 4:9-10) Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their hard work.  For if one of them should fall, the other one can raise his partner up. But how will it be with just the one who falls when there is not another to raise him up?