?

?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
Somebody tell me what a "sub" is ?
Subscription ??

I don't do a lot of Social Media activity.
If you want to hear my albums,

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore

Most of the hits seem to be on the earliest albums.
But down the list is my favorite and lattest - [b]Weapons of Righteousness
Songs mostly from the book of Romans

https: ...[text shortened]... more

Of course if none of this has anything to do with a "sub" (??) its rather moot isn't it?[/b]
https://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php

Look under "Benefits"

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
https://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php
The man has been on this site posting his Christian opinions and promoting himself and his music for over 10 years. Do you really think that he does not know what a sub is ? 😀 ... Not likely.

T

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
The man has been on this site posting his Christian opinions and promoting himself and his music for over 10 years. Do you really think that he does not know what a sub is ? 😀 ... Not likely.
Do you really think that he does not know what a sub is ?

Actually I do think that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
[b]Do you really think that he does not know what a sub is ?

Actually I do.[/b]
What about him not acknowledging what KA did and at least being thankful .. what you think happened there ?

T

Moves
28 Feb 18
2 edits

What about him not acknowledging what KA did and at least being thankful .. what you think happened there ?
From what I can tell, he has yet to even understand that he is now a sub and what that entails. No less what has transpired.

Give him time.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

The man responds that way because it is clear that your apology is not genuine and therefore meaningless. You are living proof of what I have been saying all these years .. that Christians dislike and belittle those who emulate Christ. You are a shameless Christian.
Why do you have so much hate inside you? Why are you constantly judging and condemning people?

It’s because you refuse to accept Jesus Christ into your heart and are trying to “earn” your way into God’s favor with your purported good works.

Your “good works” don’t make you righteous (in right standing with God,) amigo. God does not like chest puffers. Chest puffing is what got Lucifer thrown out of heaven.

Meditate on this parable and ask yourself if you are the Pharisee or the tax collector.

“And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.“

(Luke 18:9-14)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You should put "Piss Christ" under your screen name rather than "Psalm 27 KJV".
And you should put “Pool Whizzer” under yours, or maybe one of your aliases from your numerous fake accounts for which you apologized to the community.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I enjoyed listening to sonship's music and gave him some quite detailed musician to musician feedback in private back when he told me about his songs.

However, I made the mistake of sharing my music with him. A few days later he made this really weird attempt to take a highly personalized dump on me in public using the music I had shared with him as some so ...[text shortened]... er. Just his narcissism.

Have a listen to his music by all means. I did. It was interesting.
Given your propensity to pool whizz and troll, I sincerely doubt the veracity of your claim or suspect you are leaving a great deal out.

Was your interaction with him back then under one of your fake accounts?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Do you think your apology has any meaning if you are calling him a troll 11 minutes before making it?

You have a shallow heart.
Even trolls can do something nice - and deserve thanks and acknowledgment when they do.

When you were Head Troll, did you not do anything nice? Did the rare occasions when you did something nice cancel out all of your trolling and make you immune from being criticized for trolling?

I see you need another personal training session with FMF. Your trolling ain’t what it used to be!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Its a Christian thing. There is no reason to for honesty and integrity among many Christians as they are already saved. What is the purpose of being a good decent person? Plus they think atheists are second class humans destined for eternal torment.
You apparently have no idea how someone gains salvation and what happens when he or she accepts Christ.

Instead of mocking people for reading the Bible and going to church, maybe you should do at least one of those activities.

You could even puff out your chest while you read the Bible and attend church if it makes you feel better.

Church goers will receive you gladly and indulge you as you puff out your chest and strut around the pews. Just try not to condemn anyone for at least an hour.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Did I get you right? I had to re-read that about 5 times in disbelief.

Here we have a person [Karoly A} you do not know, even someone who you certainly have put down in the past and belittled [because he is not a Christian], do something nice for you to the tune of $40 (US), and you cannot even say thank you.

Instead you rant and rave about some nonse ...[text shortened]... hen you lack integrity.

Another shameless lie and another unthankful Christian has surfaced.
More hate spewing?

Good grief, amigo. Where does all that hate come from? You seem to have an endless supply!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Trying to stir up trouble and get someone to join you in your hatefest?

Shameless.

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Even trolls can do something nice - and deserve thanks and acknowledgment when they do.

When you were Head Troll, did you not do anything nice? Did the rare occasions when you did something nice cancel out all of your trolling and make you immune from being criticized for trolling?

I see you need another personal training session with FMF. Your trolling ain’t what it used to be!
Who are you exactly to label people trolls? Seriously?

Here we have a forum regular doing a nice thing for another poster and all you want to do is denigrate him with childish name calling. Why is that?!

As I said, shameful.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Who are you exactly to label people trolls? Seriously?

Here we have a forum regular doing a nice thing for another poster and all you want to do is denigrate him with childish name calling. Why is that?!

As I said, shameful.
Wait for FMF. Maybe do some stretching. Just don’t tackle the barbell until he’s there to supervise.

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Wait for FMF. Maybe do some stretching. Just don’t tackle the barbell until he’s there to supervise.
Sure:

But who are you exactly to label people trolls? Seriously?

As I said, shameful.