Whatever you do!

Whatever you do!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Dec 13

Don't!!
Update the smileys.

Maybe reverse psychology will work.

😞

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
09 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Don't!!
Update the smileys.

😞
Also, under no circumstances should the Android app be updated so you can do basic things like accept draw offers and create new games.

Edit: Do NOT center the pieces on the squares, either. Leave them a little to the left. It makes the users appreciate the little things when you see fit to give it to them.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Dec 13

under no circumstances change the tournaments options to be able to view only those tournaments that you actually are still "in"

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Jan 14

Don't!!
Update the smileys.

😞
Did it work yet?

p

Moves
22 Jan 14

Also, do not update the Games Explorer because it would probably be too much work and the games for the last 3 or 4 years are not that important, probably...

Here

Moves
23 Jan 14

Don't!!
Update the smileys.

😞
I do not think any approach will work .I think Russ has gone into hibernation .Russ hasn't moved for 113 days and counting

Moves
23 Jan 14

He is still reading his new book 'How to move the horsey', give him time he'll get there. As soon as he's done with that I'm sure he'll get right on this list.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jan 14

Originally posted by padger
I do not think any approach will work .I think Russ has gone into hibernation .Russ hasn't moved for 113 days and counting
He posted January 3rd 😉

Here

Moves
25 Jan 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
He posted January 3rd 😉
Have a look on his home page

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
25 Jan 14

Originally posted by padger
Have a look on his home page
Are those Legos on his graph? 😛

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Jan 14
1 edit

I am here guys 🙂, but I have been quiet, I agree .

Since the insanely busy first 9 months of 2013 with the site update and server migration, I had to check out for a bit to take care of some other stuff I deal with.

But, I have a new build in progress now, which will beta shortly.

This will focus on a version bump of some libraries we use, a slightly different UI for board analysis*, new chess puzzles, and optional sound for pieces matching the current blitz site.

* Any further moves to the board are added to the move history, and highlighted in a different colour, so we can remove the existing Previous & Next buttons which I've never been happy with.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Jan 14

Originally posted by Russ

Since the insanely busy first 9 months of 2013 with the site update and server migration, I had to check out for a bit to take care of some other stuff I deal with.

This will focus on a version bump of some libraries we use, a slightly ...[text shortened]... colour, so we can remove the existing Previous & Next buttons which I've never been happy with.
Sounds great!

Here

Moves
29 Jan 14

This will focus on a version bump of some libraries we use, a slightly ...[text shortened]... colour, so we can remove the existing Previous & Next buttons which I've never been happy with.
WOW Spring came early

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 14

Originally posted by Trev33
He is still reading his new book 'How to move the horsey', give him time he'll get there. As soon as he's done with that I'm sure he'll get right on this list.
Still "oh-so-pleasant" I see.

Maybe you should try a different flavor of Cheerios, maybe that flavor is just meant to taste like that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 14

It's your site, Russ, if they don't like you taking a break, just tell them to "piss off".**

**Okay, maybe only the very rude ones. 🙂