Web site error???

Web site error???

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
24 Mar 05

Just done a search of players with a rating between 0 and 600 and there's a few in there but when you click on their links They have in fact ratings of about 200 ish. I don't understand this. Any one explain?

In your face

Moves
24 Mar 05

And a few of them have strange comments next to them such as 'Not accepting games with players with a rating of less than 8000'.
Is this some sort of secret society of elite chess masters?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
24 Mar 05

An example please, im curious 🙂

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
24 Mar 05

Originally posted by marinakatomb
An example please, im curious 🙂
http://www.chessatwork.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=66792
I'm guessing Russ had a hand in this one. Check out his public games. I notice a theme.

As well as some of the others.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
24 Mar 05

Look at the profiles of the lowest ratings (0-500) of players with the Find Player option. A lot of them have the same sudden drop in rating.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
24 Mar 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
http://www.chessatwork.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=66792
I'm guessing Russ had a hand in this one. Check out his public games. I notice a theme.

As well as some of the others.
Well done Russ.

D

In your face

Moves
24 Mar 05

Is chess at work the predecessor to RHP? Or is it an entirely different web site?

In your face

Moves
24 Mar 05

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Just done a search of players with a rating between 0 and 600 and there's a few in there but when you click on their links They have in fact ratings of about 200 ish. I don't understand this. Any one explain?
That was supposed to say 2000 and not 200 BTW.

m

Dhaka

Moves
25 Mar 05

And a few of them have strange comments next to them such as 'Not accepting games with players with a rating of less than 8000'.
Is this some sort of secret society of elite chess masters?
There is a much more interesting thing in those players profile..just go through their past game history..............YOu will be surprised

In your face

Moves
25 Mar 05

Very bizarre indeed. 3 people from Sri lanka, Afghanistan and Bhutan. All resigning after each player has taken a move each.

Some kind of secret coding perhaps???

And does any one know what paka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thama

Means??????

I am totally baffled by all of this.

😲😲😲😲😲😲

m

Moves
01 Sep 08

Very bizarre indeed. 3 people from Sri lanka, Afghanistan and Bhutan. All resigning after each player has taken a move each.

Some kind of secret coding perhaps???

And does any one know what paka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa ...[text shortened]... huththa thama kimba thama

Means??????

I am totally baffled by all of this.

😲😲😲😲😲😲
These r sinhala words (main language in sri lanka) I'm very sure that those r sri lankan.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
01 Sep 08

Originally posted by masterhunter
These r sinhala words (main language in sri lanka) I'm very sure that those r sri lankan.
Thank you for your speedy response.

m

Moves
02 Sep 08

Originally posted by orangutan
Thank you for your speedy response.
🙂 🙂

I Just Joined 1st september

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
03 Sep 08

Originally posted by masterhunter
🙂 🙂

I Just Joined 1st september
So what made you hunt for a 3 1/2 year old thread?