Unbiased Moderation?

Unbiased Moderation?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Amazing witty banter.
See? Another three-syllable word! It's just not possible to write grammatical English on Contend's level.

Misfit King

Moves
15 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
As true as that may be, the damage Trump and Brexit have done and continue to do is not in my mind, but is happening in the real worlf
No...

Everyone over here was doing great until Biden and the Democrats came along.

Of course you would blame Trump 🙄

You're like a mother with a useless son.
Always someone else's fault right?

Moves
16 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
As true as that may be, the damage Trump and Brexit have done and continue to do is not in my mind, but is happening in the real worlf
Brexit hasn’t done any “damage” whatsoever; it has liberated our island nation from the tyranny of the ridiculous EU and the gravy-train-riding undemocratic bunch of freeloading overlords which run it.

You don’t even live in the UK, so enjoy your freedom to not have any real meaningful democracy in whatever land of the deluded you have chosen to make your camp.

Moves
16 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
See? Another three-syllable word! It's just not possible to write grammatical English on Contend's level.
Do you still think calling brexiters racists, bigots, idiots etc is going to move your agenda forward.

As you mused a couple of days ago, keep wishing you were back in the 50s when the unions ruled and were on a campaign to bring this country to its knees.

Moves
16 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Do you still think calling brexiters racists, bigots, idiots etc is going to move your agenda forward.

As you mused a couple of days ago, keep wishing you were back in the 50s when the unions ruled and were on a campaign to bring this country to its knees.
I never mused that, but if you want to keep worshipping at the shrine of the Goddess of Grantham, feel free.

Moves
16 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
I never mused that, but if you want to keep worshipping at the shrine of the Goddess of Grantham, feel free.
First post of this page.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Shallow+Blue&fromdateYYYY=2022&fromdateMM=6&fromdateDD=16&page=5

Muppet.

Moves
18 Jul 22

@divegeester said
First post of this page.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Shallow+Blue&fromdateYYYY=2022&fromdateMM=6&fromdateDD=16&page=5

Muppet.
You're going to have to point to a specific post, boy, because right now the first post on that page is about the murderous Aztecs, not about you groveling Thatcherites.

By the way, I'd rather be Animal than, like you and Call-Me-Dave, worship Miss Piggy.

Misfit King

Moves
18 Jul 22
3 edits

@Shallow-Blue

His link goes right to your post.

I clicked on it.

Edit. It did when he created it 🤔

The link went to this...

(Shallow Blue Quote)

"Hah! In England? Not until we go back to the 1950s!"

Misfit King

Moves
18 Jul 22

@divegeester

You're welcome.

Moves
18 Jul 22

Moves
18 Jul 22
1 edit

Moves
18 Jul 22

@beowulf said
@divegeester

You're welcome.
Seriously, thank you for bothering.

Moves
18 Jul 22

Misfit King

Moves
18 Jul 22
2 edits

@divegeester removed their quoted post
No way...

I'm checking.

I checked.

Page 9 of his forum posts so probably page 10 soon.
It's still there.

Moves
19 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
You're going to have to point to a specific post, boy, because right now the first post on that page is about the murderous Aztecs, not about you groveling Thatcherites.

By the way, I'd rather be Animal than, like you and Call-Me-Dave, worship Miss Piggy.
https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/us-and-uk-both-in-disarray.193936/page-2#post_4553068

On this page!