Unbiased Moderation?

Unbiased Moderation?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Jul 22

@beowulf said
Better?
Better would be you being permabanned, Contentchess. Unfortunately, the site owners do not have enough testicles to do so. Possibly the other one is in the Albert Hall.

Misfit King

Moves
12 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
Better would be you being permabanned, Contentchess. Unfortunately, the site owners do not have enough testicles to do so. Possibly the other one is in the Albert Hall.
Or it could be because I've spent more money here than any other member 🤷 who knows.

Stop whining.

Moves
12 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
You should send this feedback to Russ directly.

Misfit King

Moves
12 Jul 22
1 edit

😏 plenty of people here have had prior accounts.

*puts money back into wallet to await future developments*

Misfit King

Moves
13 Jul 22

@beowulf said
I'm sure you have and probably with good reason but I'll bet you ignore your friends offensive posts or someone who has the same political beliefs as you.

Or did you alert those too?
Ya, I didn't think so 😏

Moves
13 Jul 22

@divegeester said
You should send this feedback to Russ directly.
Why should I bother? He's proven himself to be on their side, over and over again.

Misfit King

Moves
13 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
Why should I bother? He's proven himself to be on their side, over and over again.
Hardly!

That's laughable. 🤭

He just likes me...

...and Divegeester.

Moves
14 Jul 22
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
I don’t how or why it’s happened but you’ve morphed into a bit of a prick in the last year or two.

If you don’t like this website and how it is run by Russ, the owner, then just piss off somewhere else.

Moves
14 Jul 22

@beowulf said
Hardly!

That's laughable. 🤭

He just likes me...

...and Divegeester.
I wouldn’t go that far, not at all. I’ve had a couple of run-ins with Russ in my 14 years here. So what. I’ve had a couple of run-ins with my wife in the last week!

Too many members here slip into binary partisan thinking way too easily imo.

Misfit King

Moves
14 Jul 22

@divegeester

When speaking to me please don't use words and phrases that I have to go and look up.

Much appreciated 😊

Moves
14 Jul 22

@divegeester said
I don’t how or why it’s happened but you’ve morphed into a bit of a prick in the last year or two.
My experiences over the last couple of years did make me lose almost all of my patience with brain-dead self-centred right-wing &*#%s like Trumpians and Brexiters, yes. It doesn't surprise me that that strikes you as such.

Moves
14 Jul 22

@beowulf said
@divegeester

When speaking to me please don't use words and phrases that I have to go and look up.

Much appreciated 😊
Be fair on geester - it's hardly possible to write a sentence in English without using words of more than two syllables!

Moves
14 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
My experiences over the last couple of years did make me lose almost all of my patience with brain-dead self-centred right-wing &*#%s like Trumpians and Brexiters, yes. It doesn't surprise me that that strikes you as such.
What happens in your mind is your responsibility.

Moves
14 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
Be fair on geester - it's hardly possible to write a sentence in English without using words of more than two syllables!
Amazing witty banter.

Moves
15 Jul 22

@divegeester said
What happens in your mind is your responsibility.
As true as that may be, the damage Trump and Brexit have done and continue to do is not in my mind, but is happening in the real worlf