Time left

Time left

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M
Marshall McKnights

Florida

Moves
10 Sep 06

Add a catagory to the my games list with the amount of time left to move

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Sep 06

Originally posted by McKnights
Add a catagory to the my games list with the amount of time left to move
Already there if you use Firefox and have Greasemonkey.

Check out Ouroboros' excellent scripts at http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

D

F

Moves
10 Sep 06

I would like this feature even without FireFox.

M
Marshall McKnights

Florida

Moves
10 Sep 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Already there if you use Firefox and have Greasemonkey.

Check out Ouroboros' excellent scripts at http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

D
well i went and got firefox and everything, though it does give the time left but doesnt left you sort it to that catagory

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Sep 06

well i went and got firefox and everything, though it does give the time left but doesnt left you sort it to that catagory
You're welcome.

D

SS

Moves
11 Sep 06

M
Marshall McKnights

Florida

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
Firefox is the way forward.
Actually is bogs down my system, having it installed was doing something to it slowing it down, but went and searched for GreaseMonkey for IE

www.gm4ie.com

though they do have it, but i havent found any scripts for RHP yet
does anyone know who made the ones for RHP on firefox??

DS

Moves
13 Oct 06
2 edits

Actually is bogs down my system, having it installed was doing something to it slowing it down, but went and searched for GreaseMonkey for IE

www.gm4ie.com

though they do have it, but i havent found any scripts for RHP yet
does anyone know who made the ones for RHP on firefox??
ouroboros User 46487 made a lot of them and there are also others who did so at the link given previously in this thread.

M
Marshall McKnights

Florida

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
[b]ouroboros User 46487 made a lot of them and there are also others who did so at the link given previously in this thread.[/b]
ouroboros said he didnt want to do them in IE, will try to see if i can get others to make em

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
13 Oct 06

ouroboros said he didnt want to do them in IE, will try to see if i can get others to make em
Or you could try to see why Firefox is slowing down your system (which I find bizarre).

Your only other option is to ask Russ or Chrismo, but personally I'd prefer their time is spent on more important projects (which haven't already been completed by members), such as the database explorer.

Reinstall Firefox, and post a help question (including details of OS, processor and memory), and I assure you, you'll get lots of help.

D

M
Marshall McKnights

Florida

Moves
13 Oct 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Or you could try to see why Firefox is slowing down your system (which I find bizarre).

Your only other option is to ask Russ or Chrismo, but personally I'd prefer their time is spent on more important projects (which haven't already been completed by members), such as the database explorer.

Reinstall Firefox, and post a help question (including details of OS, processor and memory), and I assure you, you'll get lots of help.

D
well for some reason, it was slowing it down, bringing up programs, shutting down programs, switching from program to program, it just totally bogged it down, ever since i uninstalled it, it hasnt done it

Digital Alchemist

Moves
13 Oct 06

You might want to take a look at this thread over in the MozillaZine Forums:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=469270&highlight=slow+loading

As well, you might want to run a spyware/adware checker on your machine. Something like Spybot Search and Destroy at:

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html