1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 18:261 edit
    @divegeester said
    I’m all for only having one vote on a matter; revotes are called by losers who can’t deal with life not being like their dreams.
    Agreed, I was one of those who voted to show who thumbed the posts, especially the ones thumbed down, but the ones who wanted to thumb and hide won, so we must except that FACT! 😉

After all they voted the Trumpster in, but then they do get to re-vote on that soon I think!!! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 02:18
    @very-rusty said
    Agreed, I was one of those who voted to show who thumbed the posts, especially the ones thumbed down, but the ones who wanted to thumb and hide won, so we must except that FACT! 😉

After all they voted the Trumpster in, but then they do get to re-vote on that soon I think!!! 😉

-VR
    How can you post SO much and yet still never know what the hell you're posting about?
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 06:06
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Maybe more thumb options
    Give thumber a choice.
    Thumb up...hide id
    Thumb up show id
    Thumb down hide id
    Thumb down show id.
    Should not be too difficult to do that.

Or at least say if the thumber is a sub or a non sub.
    No one really cares if a freeloading non sub thumbs you down...😁😁😁
  4. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 13:16
    LoL 😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree