Sports Forum.

Sports Forum.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Sep 06

Just vaccum up the old 'Meat Opponents' forum and raplace the red pleather captain's chairs and dim lit neon signs with bleachers and a score board.

P-

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Just vaccum up the old 'Meat Opponents' forum and raplace the red pleather captain's chairs and dim lit neon signs with bleachers and a score board.

P-
Yes, I completely agree. I have raised this point before and got decent response. We talk about sports enough to have it as a forum.

There is also talk about losing the debates forum, which I also agree with. The word "debate" in itself is just asking for an argument. Maybe even changing it to "World News" or "World Affairs" would help.

But I would love to see a sports forum

d

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
Yes, I completely agree. I have raised this point before and got decent response. We talk about sports enough to have it as a forum.

There is also talk about losing the debates forum, which I also agree with. The word "debate" in itself is just asking for an argument. Maybe even changing it to "World News" or "World Affairs" would help.

But I would love to see a sports forum
Doubt that. You could call it "Islam rocks!" and it would still be full of the same bile.

Jew.

Moves
22 Sep 06

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
22 Sep 06

P-
Sports forum is a great idea.

It seems like the one forum that wouldn't degenerate into an endless homophobic, abusive, clan war.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
22 Sep 06

Originally posted by Red Night
Sports forum is a great idea.

It seems like the one forum that wouldn't degenerate into an endless homophobic, abusive, clan war.
No, it would degenerate into a few football, or soccer team wars. . . But that is the best bit about it 😀

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
22 Sep 06

I like the idea of a "Sports Forum". Count me in.

t

my island

Moves
22 Sep 06

everyone agrees there should be a sports forum - now make it happen.

Moves
22 Sep 06

P-
I'm glad I saved a rec for you. I knew you would say something better within 30 days.

A Sports forum is definitely worthwhile.

Jew.

Moves
22 Sep 06

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Sep 06

I'm sure many of us have asked for this in the past, I remember someone's prediction of just what would happen when the FiFA thing came around.

It would also be great so I could go RIGHT THERE and read or talk about sports. As SevenEighty Nine said, lots of people have good views on sports that others of us might not know.

What I think would help is no busting nuts on a sport in a thread about that sport. you can start a thread busting on a sport if you like, but keep the threads on topic.

Other than that, if some users go 'head to head' over a team or match, it's on. I'm just thinking it's a way for keeping all sports in one forum.

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
23 Sep 06
1 edit

In the General area, go make a Thread for each one of the types of sports you know are most popular with the RHP crowd and see what happens.

Best of Luck.

Go Giants N.Y.

G

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
In the General area, go make a Thread for each one of the types of sports you know are most popular with the RHP crowd and see what happens.

Best of Luck.

Go Giant N.Y.

G
Go make a post about each race you hate in debates.

Wait, that is already done. (not by you I would hope!)

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
23 Sep 06

Go make a post about each race you hate in debates.

Wait, that is already done. (not by you I would hope!)

P-
Dude,

I was serious, I would do it, but no one likes me, so the affect would not be the same as if you did.

G

I do not go to debates area. I do not like it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Sep 06

i don't think a sports forum would be a good idea. Personally i feel there is another space in the debates forum and the general forum for sports.