Shopping Mall for RHP

Shopping Mall for RHP

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
31 Mar 07

I would love to own and advertize shirts or items that carry the RHP logo, I am in the apparel manufacturing field, would the site support a shopping mall that we we can all purchase merchandise from. I would be willing to design some nice cool t-shirts to start with. How would I go about creating this and who will have to approve it?

Eduardo39

SS

Moves
31 Mar 07

E

Moves
31 Mar 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own creative logo product, something you can wear anywear not to a nerd convention. if you know what I mean.
Sorry I guess I am kinda picky, but I definetely see the potential, part of the profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39

DS

Moves
02 Apr 07

Originally posted by Eduardo39
GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
Show us some pictures.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
02 Apr 07

GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
Who else but a nerd would wear a RHP shirt.🙄

Moves
02 Apr 07
1 edit

Eduardo39
How much would something like this cost? 🙂
(to design/make/buy)

E

Moves
03 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Bad wolf
How much would something like this cost? 🙂
(to design/make/buy)
The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

PS: So does anyone know who do I have to speak to regarding this?

G

Moves
03 Apr 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
How cool.🙄

N

The sky

Moves
03 Apr 07

Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).

Moves
03 Apr 07
2 edits

The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

You could use:
http://imageshack.us/

But I'll send you my email address, perhaps I could host the images on imageshack for you.

E

Moves
12 Apr 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).
Thanks for the info ... Eddie

b

Moves
26 Apr 07

How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.

E

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by bulb
How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, a "shopping mall" within RHP carrying all kinds of merchandise, they could even ask members to list merchandise for sale like e-bay

Eduardo