1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 22:49
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Sure, mods make mistakes. We're just human after all...
    But if you think it's OK to start a thread equating a mod hiding a dubiously named thread full of idiotic sexual innuendo to the Getapo, then I'm sorry, but this conversation is over.

And no, I won't hide your thread because of critique, but try to keep it civil at least.
    Do you know what a fighting cock is? You can find innuendo in anything. That wasn't my purpose. And yes if you are the one that "hid" it I think you abused your power. How is this thread not civil? What about the other thread calling out the person who alerted it? What was out of line with that one? Was it that you just didn't like it?
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 23:02
    My butt is itchy.
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 23:14
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My butt is itchy.
    Your post has "butt" in it. Look out the Morun Foderator could liquidate you for that. Don't you know huck that many people from many places may or may not find diffrent things offensive. Your post is leaden with inuendo that your butte should be scratched. In my culture and yours to butt scratching is perfectly normal. However in other cultures scratching a butt is punishable by stoning. However, however that place is a entirly sand island and has zero stones, and lots of sand in butt cracks.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 23:21
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Your post has "butt" in it. Look out the Morun Foderator could liquidate you for that. Don't you know huck that many people from many places may or may not find diffrent things offensive. Your post is leaden with inuendo that your butte should be scratched. In my culture and yours to butt scratching is perfectly normal. However in other cultures s ...[text shortened]... ver that place is a entirly sand island and has zero stones, and lots of sand in butt cracks.
    Call me when you get back on your meds, then we can chat like grown-ups about this issue.
  5. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 23:24
    Call me when you get back on your meds, then we can chat like grown-ups about this issue.
    You are the one that modded something that didn't need modding. The modded two post that questioned that abuse of power. Then post in a thread that has the same link and dont do anything. Hippo somthing or other!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 00:19
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My butt is itchy.
    TMI 😛 😉
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 07:00
    You are the one that modded something that didn't need modding. The modded two post that questioned that abuse of power. Then post in a thread that has the same link and dont do anything. Hippo somthing or other!
    So, how sure are you that it was me who did all this modding you're sooooo pissed about?
    Gimme a number.
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 07:12
    So, how sure are you that it was me who did all this modding you're sooooo pissed about?
    Gimme a number.
  9. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 08:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 09:47
    How is it that you make improvments to the interface, but yet let the mod team p!$$ off people. It seems they can act without impunity. I know that when I send feedback the responce is along the lines that mods can do what they do. Well I'm sick of it! Perhapse you don't give a crap, but I do. I spend some free time, and what was at one time open ...[text shortened]... h in a volenteer force. Even the noble volenteer can become corupted or worse incompetent.
    Your thread was removed, big deal. It happened to all of us at some point. One man's humour is another man's insult.

What's your suggestion for improving the system?
  11. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 11:15

12. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 11:53
    Originally posted by epic0002
    STFU Rusty... mods suck.. but Russ doesn't know what to do about it anyways... besides as long as people keep paying ... Russ dont give a flyiing F*** what YOu think.. I doubt he thinks about his pile of crap mod team as he drives his Ferrari to the bank.
    Russ could solve the problem in one fell swoop by killing of the forums.

😛
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 11:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Next time, ask yourself: "Should I actually post this?"
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 12:06

15. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 12:16
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Next time, ask yourself: "Should I actually post this?"
    Maybe he did 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree