Replying to final message

Replying to final message

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 Dec 05

This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by buffalobill
This might well have come up before, but top of my wishlist is to be able to reply to my opponent after he has resigned and posted me a message.
You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
07 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
You can use the private message system to do that.

What I'd like to see would be a wee speech bubble indicator on the My Games page, next to the finished game IF there is a final message. I'd often say something on the mating/resignation move, and there is no way of knowing if the opponent saw it.

D
It would be good to see a speech bubble on the my games page at any point in the game

p

Moves
08 Dec 05

Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by propawnkiller
Is there a way to go back to earlier in-game messages after the game is over?
Message Log on upper right of game page.

D

p

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Message Log on upper right of game page.

D
Thx

DS

Moves
08 Dec 05

It would be handy if it was possible to send "in-game-messages" even when it's your opponents move. [I know you can pm them but sometimes they don't see the message for a while then.]