Rec tally

Rec tally

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
01 Oct 06

It would be a cool feature if we could see a tally of how many times a user's posts have been recommended. I was thinking this number could be displayed under the user's avatar in the forums. Something like "Total Recs: 10", maybe right under the number of total moves.

DS

Moves
02 Oct 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
It would be a cool feature if we could see a tally of how many times a user's posts have been recommended. I was thinking this number could be displayed under the user's avatar in the forums. Something like "Total Recs: 10", maybe right under the number of total moves.
What a great original idea. 😉

SS

Moves
02 Oct 06

F

Moves
02 Oct 06

What does the thread title means? "Rectally"?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
02 Oct 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
wasnt that where they were anyways,and iv just noticed it has gone lol wicked maybe we shouldnt bother with the recs thing.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
02 Oct 06

Originally posted by smiffy
wasnt that where they were anyways,and iv just noticed it has gone lol wicked maybe we shouldnt bother with the recs thing.
It never existed, and if you aren't careful, you never existed either.