Real Fight Challenge

Real Fight Challenge

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
31 May 06

At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

i propose this:

1) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
2) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
3) If you want to the fight the person you are mad at just click "Challenge Fight"
4) The person recieving the challenge may click on "Accept" or "I'm Chicken" link.
5) if accepted, the person who challenges must arrange a place, time, transportation and room & board for both fighters.
6) Anyone who wishes to come and watch, video tape or provide a live feed to RHP must make their own arrangements.
7) each fighter is responsible for their own hospital or doctor bill
8) RHP is not responsible for injured or deceased members or freeloaders, we all make our own decisions in life
9) The winner is automatically appointed to grandmaster rating levels 😛

So start hitting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
31 May 06

lame

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
31 May 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
lame
i just clicked "Challenge Fight"

ID

Moves
04 Jun 06

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
04 Jun 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
i just clicked "Challenge Fight"
Lame-o

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
05 Jun 06
2 edits

At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

i propose this: tting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club
Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, this is the last place I'd look.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
06 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, [b]this is the last place I'd look.[/b]
I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw 😠😛

Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
06 Jun 06

I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw 😠😛

Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore
And if I win, I'll take 30 bucks off of you and become the posterboy mugger.

m

Moves
08 Jun 06

Do you know what? Why doesn't the challenger pay for the flight? He wants to fight, I mean, so why doesn't he go there?

P.S. This whole idea sounds stupid. 🙂

m

Moves
08 Jun 06

Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
08 Jun 06

Originally posted by mjgood
Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.
no one cares what you think

m

Moves
09 Jun 06

Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
09 Jun 06

Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.
no one cares what you know either. and don't send me anymore games, I'm going away for most the summer and won't be around. by the way, i just clicked "Challenge Fight" for you also

m

Moves
09 Jun 06

Alright, two things here

If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care.

you'll probably beat me to a pulp, no.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
10 Jun 06

... If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care. ...
I hope the voices in your head give you some time to yourself on occasion.