Poetry forum

Poetry forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
16 Nov 08

I'd really like to see a poetry forum added to RHP. I have considered setting up a private one but i think a public one would be a really nice addition to the site. I don't write a lot of poetry but it'd be nice to share the occasional scribe with people as i'm sure others would like as well. Also i'd be interested to see what poems people dig up if there is somewhere to share them. Any chance? 🙂

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
16 Nov 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
I'd really like to see a poetry forum added to RHP. I have considered setting up a private one but i think a public one would be a really nice addition to the site. I don't write a lot of poetry but it'd be nice to share the occasional scribe with people as i'm sure others would like as well. Also i'd be interested to see what poems people dig up if there is somewhere to share them. Any chance? 🙂
Poetry for the masses at RHP
For you maybe but not for me
Give us all straight talking please
As for me Poetry will never appease

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
17 Nov 08

RHP poetry
truly would be
like wooden pieces in motion
at least emotionally

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
17 Nov 08

If this is the standard we can expect then I guess we should give this a miss...

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by ivangrice
If this is the standard we can expect then I guess we should give this a miss...
Hey Ivan, you're back! Hows oz working out? 🙂

Here

Moves
17 Nov 08

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by ivangrice
lol That would please me

Z

Moves
18 Nov 08

create a whole forum for something only 2-3 people would be interested in. and how will that forum be organized? into 2-4 threads?

bad idea.
unless you were joking. if you were joking, i propose we make a forum in which we play trivia.

N

The sky

Moves
18 Nov 08

In my opinion,
Poetry should be placed in
The Culture forum.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
In my opinion,
Poetry should be placed in
The Culture forum.
I suppose so
it would fit ok there
I'll do that 😉

J

Moves
18 Nov 08

Likey, likey. We could have different threads for different styles of poetry
or different subjects. It would be boring if it was all rhymes, rhythm and
love.

But how many in this site are really interested in poetry?

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
19 Nov 08

Guaranteed to turn into a monkey fest. I like the idea, but it will get really silly in there.

J

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Guaranteed to turn into a monkey fest. I like the idea, but it will get really silly in there.
With that attitude we should probably ditch both general and spirituality.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
20 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jigtie
With that attitude we should probably ditch both general and spirituality.
Well, FINE! 😛

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
20 Nov 08

Once or twice a year, the BWA hosts rap battles in the Spirituality forum. Keep an ear to the ground for the next one.