Playing under your flag of origin

Playing under your flag of origin

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Feb 11

Can anybody help...I reside in Britain but want to play under the Cornish flag. How do I go about getting the flag added to my profile????
Thanks to any body who can help

Australia

Moves
13 Feb 11

Cornwall isn't listed in the flag index (check the site map) and it's unlikely that Russ will add it, there are hundreds of unofficial flags and it would set a precedent to let any one of them in. You can display the flag of cornwall as your forum avatar or your profile picture.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 11

Originally posted by skanky
Can anybody help...I reside in Britain but want to play under the Cornish flag. How do I go about getting the flag added to my profile????
As Kewpie has said above it would be difficult because then you would have other flags being asked for (e.g. devon, cheyna, kosovo, etc)

I can only suggest that you put up the Cornish flag as your profile pic or avatar on the site.

Happy St Pirian's day in a couple of weeks time 🙂

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
14 Feb 11

Originally posted by skanky
I suggest you remain flagless until the appropriate flag becomes available.. it won't, so I can only say there are many likewise here so you're in good company lol..